Reviews for All Hallows Eve
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/26
Thank you.

It should have been one of the possibilities.

I still it was one of the publishing editors the shifted the direction, and feeling of JKR's ending. We know that it was outlined and written for her daughter when she was 11. I can't see a 11 year old enjoying something that dark But that's MY opinion. (please forgive my soapbox).

Again, than you for VERY interesting story.

May the MUSE always ne with you!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very well written.
Alybethed chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
"Behind them, five glowing shapes slowly came into view. A stag, a doe, a pair of wolves, and a very large dog formed near the headstone. Glowing silver, except for one of the wolves that seemed to shift from bubblegum pink to eye bleeding orange, all five radiated a sense of contentment and satisfaction."

...This part almost made me bald my eyes out...
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sappy as all get out, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yay!
My firewall isn't letting me do "favorites" but I'll take care of that tonight.
This was a wonderful 'feel-good' story, though it about had me tear up at one point :p
Love your writing style, can't wait to enjoy whatever you have next.
M
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Sweet, but not too much.
avidbeader chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I enjoyed reading this story very much. It struck all the right character notes with me - Harry running away for the safety of his friends, Hermione pursuing him in an organized but relentless way - and added some very graceful touches of humor to balance the angst. The only thing that jarred for me was the switching of tenses from past to present toward the beginning. This was a great read and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
well done, nicely wrapped up.
Hawkins chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
beautiful.
sarcalogoz chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. I don't even know what to say. that was excellent. I loved the story!
Bloodfire87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awww...how cute...Though it would have been hilarious to see the actual exchange between Hermione's dad and Harry when she first brings them back...hehehe...Cheers!

Bloodfire87
codyw1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was really nice. Love your Hermione/Harry stuff. ;)
Jaely chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
lovely story thank you for sharing it
Nitoskasaint chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Another lovely story about our favorite pair! Most wonderful and fluffy. Thanks for writing and sharing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »