Reviews for All Hallows Eve
Robert C. Lewis chapter 1 . 6/5
This is the type of H/Hr fics we need more of. thank you so much
anish chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Awesomee! Loved it!
dhamann7878 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
very sweet but not over the top
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
watashi
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This was a cute, fluffy little H&H story ... until the five Marauders showed up. Then it became a big, fat tear-jerker moment that tugged at my heartstrings ... until Lily mentioned Albus. At that point, I was hoping Lily, Tonks, and Sirius - all of whom seem quite capable of coming up with some painful revenge pranks for the way he manipulated all of them, especially Harry - might come up with some juicy way to torment him, as he so richly deserves. Maybe next time ...

Thanks for sharing.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Omggggggggggg so freaking cute

Thanks for sharing!
TheMonitor1079 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
I've read pretty much everything you have posted in here over the last three days, and I have to say that I absolutely love your writing. Everything I've read has been fantastic. Thank you for sharing.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I get this image of a young albus whining about being chaser "cooooome oooon guuuys I don't want to be a keeper anymore." this is adorable
GBTtown chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Sweet. Fluffy. All's well that ends well.
MOB as a Keeper? Nah, I see him more as a bludger and everyone in the game has a bat!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Really really great
shadowkat87 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Loved it.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Such a cute story, love it :)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
this if fluff, but well written fluff: and a good read
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Thank you.

It should have been one of the possibilities.

I still it was one of the publishing editors the shifted the direction, and feeling of JKR's ending. We know that it was outlined and written for her daughter when she was 11. I can't see a 11 year old enjoying something that dark But that's MY opinion. (please forgive my soapbox).

Again, than you for VERY interesting story.

May the MUSE always ne with you!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014