Reviews for All Hallows Eve
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 4/21
Omggggggggggg so freaking cute

Thanks for sharing!
TheMonitor1079 chapter 1 . 3/30
I've read pretty much everything you have posted in here over the last three days, and I have to say that I absolutely love your writing. Everything I've read has been fantastic. Thank you for sharing.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 3/28
I get this image of a young albus whining about being chaser "cooooome oooon guuuys I don't want to be a keeper anymore." this is adorable
GBTtown chapter 1 . 1/11
Sweet. Fluffy. All's well that ends well.
MOB as a Keeper? Nah, I see him more as a bludger and everyone in the game has a bat!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Really really great
shadowkat87 chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Loved it.
emeralgreenlove chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Such a cute story, love it :)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
this if fluff, but well written fluff: and a good read
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Thank you.

It should have been one of the possibilities.

I still it was one of the publishing editors the shifted the direction, and feeling of JKR's ending. We know that it was outlined and written for her daughter when she was 11. I can't see a 11 year old enjoying something that dark But that's MY opinion. (please forgive my soapbox).

Again, than you for VERY interesting story.

May the MUSE always ne with you!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I love this.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Very well written.
Alybethed chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
"Behind them, five glowing shapes slowly came into view. A stag, a doe, a pair of wolves, and a very large dog formed near the headstone. Glowing silver, except for one of the wolves that seemed to shift from bubblegum pink to eye bleeding orange, all five radiated a sense of contentment and satisfaction."

...This part almost made me bald my eyes out...
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Sappy as all get out, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yay!
My firewall isn't letting me do "favorites" but I'll take care of that tonight.
This was a wonderful 'feel-good' story, though it about had me tear up at one point :p
Love your writing style, can't wait to enjoy whatever you have next.
M
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Sweet, but not too much.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »