Reviews for Crapspace: Where Fiction Goes to Die!
'The whole 'Leave, come back agian more powerful than before and completely OC'is just stale ameature night for the most part. I have better thigs to do.'

Yes, I would almost believe you if it weren't for the spelling mistakes in that AN.
Seriously...
Let me extend the soapbox rant and say that Ozzallos should also go back to writing, because leaving his latest fic unfinished on the penultimate chapter is just cruel.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
I'm pretty sure kindred would die from a bullet to the head, with the possible exception of the third generation.
omnitroid chapter 30 . 4/10/2014
Kind of want to see this finished. Like, really badly! The Saffronification fic(in case it was hard to get that from how many chapters this crapspace is). If I had the motivation, I might even be tempted to take this story off your hands and complete it myself, but I have way too many fanfics for one person in the first place(between my two profiles, omnitroid, and Omnitroid1) that aren't even CLOSE to being done. So, yeah. Really liked this, and the previous chapter too, though I forgot what that one was. I might even just make another fanfiction in which Ranma ascends, or just have one of my Ranmas from Phoenix Ranma X 2 ascend. Hmmm... anyway, if you read all that rant, thank you, you're awesome, and I really like your work!
kapuis chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
I like this fic.
It's original and funny.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
this would have been a rather interesting story, sad.
trogtrog chapter 28 . 10/23/2013
The start of something good
Guest chapter 31 . 9/16/2013
Excellent.
I really would like that you continue this story.
I like Ranma like Beryl and also Kasumi's reaction for help Nabiki.
I would like to see a fight between the Shensi and Ranma-Beryl.
SignDowny chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Damn it. That last part almost bore into my heart.
Lyronix chapter 29 . 6/29/2013
Is too too bad. Bits of China is much to good for crapspace. As is, maybe, Chaotic Neutral but I can see where CN is a bit problematic.
But BoC has the most potential, frankly more than the one or other of your stories that are still not residing in crapspace.
goldenneko-kun chapter 15 . 5/7/2013
i would so love to a complete version of this story it just so gets to mem the idea of it.
Wrin chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
I like this one a lot. Are there any plans to turn it into a full story, or is it still a loose plot bunny?
deltawaves chapter 30 . 3/18/2013
To bad, I liked this one
SignDowny chapter 30 . 3/12/2013
What the? I was sure there would be more of this story I just read... DAMN IT
eddog2323 chapter 29 . 2/14/2013
Finish it! It's a shame that this idea is a waste. Everything fits.