Reviews for Buried Secrets
Odelie chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Update soon, s'il vous plait!
techie20 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
omg i love this!
Aspricia Van Der Geek chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Hey, it was off to a great start there man. Aside from some minor grammatical errors, it's pretty good. I suspect that English may not be your first language, perhaps?

Also, I'm not wanting to be the bearer of bad news, however though, this type of story seems to be 'over done'. I'm one to talk because I'm doing a story where Reids love interest is also new to the team. Although, the 'over-done' part about this story is that the main character, Lisa, has become the victim and center of attention. I know this is the purpose of many fanfictions, and I also don't may much heed to the dates these stories are published and updated(Meaning you could very well be one of the first to do a story like this and the others are just doing something over done.), but I'd like to see something a little... less.. typical? I've kind of feel as though I've read this story before.

I'd also like to put a little input in here, mostly for anyone also reading my review and thinking about making a Reid/Oc fic, about a character more suitable for Reid. During my research in psychology and the show itself, I find that the more abrasive characters, bold ones, center of attention, probably aren't really Reids thing. A female character that is smart, maybe a little shy of her intelligence, and who is impressed by 'different' things in a way that makes her curious and unique. Different things such as the unknown. I've also seen a lot of 'sexy' like character. I once saw one with a female character who was described to have large bosoms... For Reid? No. I honestly think he might be a little put off by that. Reid would be intimidated by anyone he found more attractive to him. Let's look back at Lila Archer... Very pretty actress, but she was somewhat down to Earth in a odd way. However, it seems as though her and Reid didn't K.I.P due to no reappearances or mentions of her. There is one where Reid is questioned about her, but he ignores it. This implies they probably don't talk and he might be embarrassed by that fact it didn't work out. I also don't agree with putting the love interest directly on the team. Maybe Garcia's assistant or something? Liaison for the team? I hear a lot that people who are the opposite of you balance you out and vise versa. I do believe this to be true in some cases, but with Reid, I feel he'd only be able to be serious with someone more like him.

Please keep in mind that this is a review, not a rant or bash of any sort. I'm simply trying to make things better.

Also, may be late for a review.. Again, I don't bother with dates.

These are also just my opinions :)
FairyTaleGoneBad1 chapter 11 . 2/5/2011

i love it! Update soon!
Carebear22xox chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
More! it's sooo good :)
angelgirl116 chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
loved it! i hope they catch him!
tyluv3 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
this is getting good. i do have some thoughts and advice:

Pace yourselfm you are rushing to story and not putting in enough details for the plot to be adequate enough. There is no need to rush through the diolougue.

Work more on describing physical appearances, it can go a long way with a story and its characters,

And last, try to elaborate more on each characters feeling about the other and the situations and cases they are forced to work.

Please dont take this as flame. This is a really good story and plot. Just dont rush through it and take your time. The story will fall into its own place on time, dont worry. Keep up the good work
arisa0 chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
yay another awesome chapter and i cant wait to see what spencer has planned...keep up the epic work _
tyluv3 chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
once again really good, but dont forget to put in elaborate discriptions of each scene between dialouge, please dont take this as flame
tyluv3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
this is really good, great diolouge, you captured morgan perfectly, not many people can do that. I love the interaction between spence and lisaa already, though i do wish you dont too fluffy with them please
soothingsongs chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I'm going to read this later. Seems like a good story! :)