Reviews for Sleepless Spirits
Alidor the dragon chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow what a amazing story amazing job.
Kyser Frost chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I liked it
Feanor the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Dark... very dark.

I have had nightmares like Spyro's before... only I was a human and the thing(s) had red eyes. Sometimes the one killed me... others, many of them killed me by dragging me into the ground in a manner that is disturbingly similar to what is in your story.

*shudders*

...It is a really unpleasant feeling...

My dreams are very vivid and feel very realistic.

Anywho, About your story: As always, excellent conveyance of emotion. Your narration was perfect. I still have goosebumps from reading this! It was, in a single word, chilling.

If I might be allowed to make an obscure HALO refference:

"This is not your grave...

...But you are welcome to share it."

Great job! (you never disappoint)

While I yet tarry afar,

Feanor the Dragon
XxJAKExX6231 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
i enjoyed it great one-shot if you don't mine me saying make more like this i'll read them
G-4. DG-3.T chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very good story!I'm only a LITTLE late(lol) reading this,but its halloween again anyway. Great story,keep on writing!
Pheerthanite X chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I actually really liked this. I figured that a Halloween spoof couldn't be that good, but not only was it very well written with an interesting plot, but it was tied in very nicely to Oracles Tears, which is, in my opinion, the best Spyro fanfic I've read yet. However, the tie-ins fit well for people who haven't read the latter story yet, such as when, Spyro turns down Flame's challenge, which, to anyone who has read Oracle's Tears, it makes complete sense, but to anyone who hasn't, it's easy to just assume Flame as competitive. All in all, great story: I highly recommend reading it, and to Riverstyxx - keep making great stories.
Matthais Unidostres chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I am Matthais123.

That was an excellent story! You described every detail perfectly with such vivid words! I also liked how set everything up with Cynder, Spyro, and Sparx. The conversations were pretty good, and the dreams and nightmares were a nice touch. The drama and suspense of Spyro being buried alive was awesome, so was the battle. The explanation was good, and the ending made me smile.

5 out of 5 stars!

I pray that God saves you on the Day of Judgement. (see my profile page)

This is Matthais123 signing off!
darkhorus chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I've only read this just now, a little late though, as it was a Halloween one-shot. It was great, interesting.
dbzfan8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Good job. Nice to see you back in action. I was wondering when you where going to get up the first chapter of the story after Tears of an Orcale.
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Short and simple. but I very nice and well written story.
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was a creepy story suited fr Halloween, i like it!_

sorry i havent reviewed your constantly updating stories, too busy with life and havent been in focus with as i was in the past...

but since you've finished your recent spyro story i suppose its about time i check it out once and for all...

i used to be a fav freak... and now, well i guess i still am a favoring freak! LOL

keep up your hard work!_:)

The Fanfictionlover
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
hey it's me goldengrifiness great story but then that's not surprizing. So Flame lived? i wa'nt sure after tears of a oracle. Did u take some of it from the begining of holow heart?

GGN
Drasc chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice one shot!

poor Spyro... he still looks worried, but, what would be the thing that he is thinking?

anyway nice story.
Armored Destiny chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
A very nicely written story, it surely gives that Halloweenish feel especially since I'm reading this on Halloween. I liked the idea of Spyro and Cynder teaming up and combining their powers to defeat the skeletal apes; I wonder if it would be possible to combine Spyro and Cynders elements to make a multi-elemental attack (ex. fire and wind burning tornado). Thanks for the fast update, perhaps more one-shot holiday specials await :) Happy Halloween!
Zerospyro chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was a good Halloween themed story. Poor Spyro...it sucks when your being buried alive before your time's up if you know what I mean. Not a pleasant experience for sure. Happy Halloween!