Reviews for The Tiger and the Chameleon
Maxian chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
Cute story! :D
Kurai Hiruma chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Aww this was one of the cures Namixas fics I've ever read! Awesome job! *le two thumbs up* I'll definately be reading more of your stuff! :)

Witch of Tragedies chapter 9 . 8/19/2011

This was a pretty sweet story, but I wished that the development was a bit more slower, 'cause the story went too fast they sort of fell in love a bit too fast!

Loved the story, though! Favorited. :)
rayziedayzie chapter 9 . 8/19/2011

o man.

this is the first fan fiction i've read in almost a year. i took a huge hiatus on all my reading and writing and am just now starting up again.

this is exactly what i needed to continue the writing part.

i'm so glad you wrote this.

i've never been too confident. i wear glasses. i hope someday i'll meet my own Roxas. maybe i should just stomp on my glasses now, speed up the process a little...

macchime chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
That was such a sweet story to read...I really enjoyed it a lot!
t0fura chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
A definite enjoyable read. Roxas was really a perfect gentleman, absolutely loved it!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I loved this story, it reminded of an anime show only cuter. I wish it was longer, the last chapter did seem a bit rushed at the end but I still think the story was funny and sweet.
Dark Snow-X chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
Awwwww.. what a good story... :D
obriens chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Aww! So sweet! I've never read a story where Nami used glasses! This was soo funny when it came to Xion and Kairi or Roxas :) I really liked this one! Instant fav!
RazberryPineapple chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Oh god. I don't want it to ENNNNNNDDDDDDDD!

*cough* erm, well. Good job! I really feel like you tied in all the loose ends very nicely. I was worried about the ending being to cheesy, or too cliche, but nooo that didn't happen! It was so sweet that my eyes started tearing up.

The entire time, through out this story, I really could feel the way Namine felt because of how you wrote. Not just because it was in first person POV, no, no, no. It was because of the way you expressed her feelings through the story.

I hope i see more like this from you soon~!
lizzyytx33 chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Oh I loved this! Very cute story, great job :D

So moe~
FoxgirlAfterDusk chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Nya! It's already finished! -just realised all the chapter titles start with "I"- O_o woah, amazing o_O

Yay, she got contacts! They're much easier to replace. Awwwwwwwwww how cute! They did like each other~ Roxas has a weird way of confessing though. But then the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right? Or something like that, AWWWWWW they even did the whole kissing in the rain thing! mmm all the food talk is making me kinda hungry.

(Gonna cut this short before it gets more random)

Can't wait for the next thing you post!

~Dusk-ay :D
Randoreader chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
OMG SO CUTE! Ahhhh! XD it's so adorable! I wish I had a guy like that :D ily roxas XP

Gah so fluffy adorable cuteness awesomesauce!

Very beautifully written. Makes me Teary-eyed because namines character kinda reminds me of myself a little :')

If I knew you in real life, I would totally glomp you the next time I saw you. YOU ARE AWESOME

~so moe~~~ X)
OriginalCopy chapter 9 . 2/20/2011
n'aww! i love this fic sooooo much! it would have been better if it was longer, but i don't know whether or not that would ruin it -" great work!
ventus4ever chapter 9 . 2/20/2011