Reviews for Love Stinks
Cheetos234 chapter 21 . 6/24
I read this again for the 5th time and it's still so good! Hope you are still interested in this story and will update soon!
Tmntfan4ever chapter 12 . 6/20
What I liked about this story was that the ghostly trio was in character. It's kind of confusing and I'm thrown off with the plot. But to say of your OC, I'm not really fond of her. She has that "easily-scared- liked by everyone" personality. But nevertheless, this story is pretty good so far. Nice job. :)
Sayer Rose chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
Please updaqte as soon as you can I can't wait to read more of this spectacular story
wolfcrys chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
It's been a while since you last updated, and I'm not sure if you are ever going to finish this, but I just wanted to let you know that I find this story to be really cute and sweet. I do hope that one day you will pick this back up, your story had me smiling from beginning to end. Would have loved to see how there relationship would grow.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
I looked at your other stories and have seen that they have been updated since your computer crashed, which means that it must be fixed by now. So, please update this story
Angie J Trifid chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Good luck with getting your internet back! This is an awesome story and I'd hate to see it just left here, but I'll be keeping an eye out for updates!

Good luck again
zombierose3 chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Nooo! Why is there not more to this! It's like you knew most of the daydreams I had way back when I was twelve and thirteen and made up a little story about who Stinkie had been and wondered if he'd ever fallen in love. Please, please, please continue. He is so cute with her and there needs to be more. I love you for this. I hope you're still around.
Death's Inevitable Kiss chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
I love this story so much. I really hope you're still planning on continuing this. It's just so amazing. I love the story progression, the plot, the characters-everything. It's just pure gold. :D
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
continu
kablammo55 chapter 21 . 4/2/2013
Hey, I hope your computer is well again, and I hope you continue this. It's really good! Thanks for writing it!
Sedated-Smiles chapter 20 . 3/13/2013
Puh-leeeaaaaaaz make more chapterz!
Ah needz mah Stinkie n Jaaaaaaannnnnnne!
Peppermint Butler chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
Please update soon ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
Please please please. Up date
Jazz Is My Lil Ninja chapter 21 . 12/31/2012
Update Please
Sedated-Smiles chapter 21 . 8/17/2012
THANK GOD! I have finally found another Stinkie lover! Dude, he is one of the most awesomest ghost unalive! Besides Beetlejuice! (In my opinion, anyway;)) Pleazzzzzzzzzzzze continue!