Reviews for Deadly Reunion
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Well that was interesting. Very Darkward. Like it.
Viola2909 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
A wonderful story it really is :)
morgan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
i really like it and it does give a very important lesson and i must say you may be one of my favorite writer's
Brenda-B-Hearts-Cullen-Boys chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That Was Truly Amazing, I Was Hooked Form Beginning To End, One Word...Epic!
tulika chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Not all love stories have a happy ending! Awesomely lined up.
LilyMT-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
WOAH! This was an amazing story! 3 So good! It was spooky. Amazingly spooky!
Sumi-chan-desu chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ooh Nice.

I like your style of writing. :3
militato123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Wow that. Was crazy
DarkEdwardLover chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
this story was the shit damn it was good i didnt even expect her to kill her self but damn i am speechless LOL
randomfan17 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
that is something i think might have happened if he did stay away, but the suicide, i don't know. I loved this though, no matter how dark it got.
EaSofie chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, that was a good story!
gmteenz chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, great story. I am always sad though when bella and edward don't get together but it was good to read something different.
Cheyanne Cullen chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Holy Shit! That was freaking awesome! Great job!
mcanary chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
WOW! This was really dark and emotional. Honestly i am at a loss for words here, I want to say i don't like it, but i can't because i do. Thanks for sharing.
shadow4kissed chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
**clears throat** it was something new.. and very awesome!

You didn't try to twist things up or to deny the past love they had but what ruined everything was the present Edward, for that you have my awe.

I loved it1! love can become obsession and I always wondered what if Edward did lose control. I think you just took my thoughts and took them to another different level!

Awesome O/S I was scared and my mouth was open during the whole time. Edward gone crazt! now that is just unbelievably and awesomemly cool!

great job

SK

kudos for the ending... Edward didn't win..