Reviews for Pirate Papa
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 6 . 7/18
luffy takinng care of his crew is new please update soon its a great idea
Annon26 chapter 6 . 6/14
I love this story. Luffy is smarter than he lets people know. I wonder if he'll meet Saul. Will Robin find out he's a D.? I hope you continue writing this story, and show us how luffy will change the past. Is luffy's stupidity just an act? Will luffy change his other nakamas past too? Is luffy gonna meet with the revolutionaries and his father? Will he tell anyone he's a time traveller? How and why did he come back in time? Whats going to happen? I can't wait to find out as the story goes on! Mr. Rubber is gonna stir up quite a storm while he's back in the past! Can't wait for the next chapter. Write soon!
SilentXD7 chapter 6 . 4/4
Love this story. This is a interesting story and I hope you continue with the series one day plus I truly see great potential in this story.
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
That was disappointing.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
I would beyond love more of this!
Haibara chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
I am so glad that I found this story, and so glad that I still have more to read. This is a real treat. _

Hope that you're still a fan. Best to you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
This looks really interesting, I hope you come back to it!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Oh my goodness, Luffy plays as her father, does he save and get with Olivia too? Man I can't wait to see him DESTROY Spandam's father-LOL
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
sasuhinaop chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
i lov it
black shadow chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
update please!
misterna18 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I really like how this story is going and I wish you could continue on... I think you should make it become a romance story where Robin develops a crush on Luffy and in the future, Robin decides she is the one who will be with Luffy or something like that. Thank you for posting this and i hope you will continue this story :)
Estelle chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I'm so upset there isn't more- desperately hoping this isn't a dead fic.
zolydck chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Its a shame this story was abandoned, it was interesting and I would like to see how luffy would survive the hell storm coming to the island.

Anyways it was still worth the read so thank you for writing it.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I thought Robin wouldn't meet Saul this time but it seems I was wrong!I wonder what kind if ideas you have for this fic