Reviews for Pirate Papa
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 3/16
That was disappointing.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/30
I would beyond love more of this!
Haibara chapter 3 . 1/25
I am so glad that I found this story, and so glad that I still have more to read. This is a real treat. _

Hope that you're still a fan. Best to you!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 1/10
This looks really interesting, I hope you come back to it!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Oh my goodness, Luffy plays as her father, does he save and get with Olivia too? Man I can't wait to see him DESTROY Spandam's father-LOL
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
sasuhinaop chapter 6 . 9/27/2015
i lov it
black shadow chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
update please!
misterna18 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I really like how this story is going and I wish you could continue on... I think you should make it become a romance story where Robin develops a crush on Luffy and in the future, Robin decides she is the one who will be with Luffy or something like that. Thank you for posting this and i hope you will continue this story :)
Estelle chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I'm so upset there isn't more- desperately hoping this isn't a dead fic.
zolydck chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Its a shame this story was abandoned, it was interesting and I would like to see how luffy would survive the hell storm coming to the island.

Anyways it was still worth the read so thank you for writing it.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I thought Robin wouldn't meet Saul this time but it seems I was wrong!I wonder what kind if ideas you have for this fic
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I love this story, but just please, PLEASE tell me that the young and still not born Luffy would still have his crewmates, you know, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Zoro, Robin and Chopper, please don't tell me they won't meet just because he changes their pasts!
JoojooBrother chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Robin's perspective is absolutely adorable. :)
onepiecefan101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
At least continue the story intill everything comes together for an epic conclusion