Reviews for Pirate Papa
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 11/9
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
sasuhinaop chapter 6 . 9/27
i lov it
black shadow chapter 6 . 8/19
update please!
misterna18 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I really like how this story is going and I wish you could continue on... I think you should make it become a romance story where Robin develops a crush on Luffy and in the future, Robin decides she is the one who will be with Luffy or something like that. Thank you for posting this and i hope you will continue this story :)
Estelle chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I'm so upset there isn't more- desperately hoping this isn't a dead fic.
zolydck chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
Its a shame this story was abandoned, it was interesting and I would like to see how luffy would survive the hell storm coming to the island.

Anyways it was still worth the read so thank you for writing it.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I thought Robin wouldn't meet Saul this time but it seems I was wrong!I wonder what kind if ideas you have for this fic
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I love this story, but just please, PLEASE tell me that the young and still not born Luffy would still have his crewmates, you know, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Zoro, Robin and Chopper, please don't tell me they won't meet just because he changes their pasts!
JoojooBrother chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Robin's perspective is absolutely adorable. :)
onepiecefan101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
At least continue the story intill everything comes together for an epic conclusion
willy.hizzy chapter 6 . 2/25/2014
You were never supposed to give up on such an interesting story.
Why chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
do people keep commenting on this story when it is abandoned?
doubledamn chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
For the glory of Elbaf!

Continue this story, I would like to see it at least reach the beginning of the canon.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This is getting interesting. But a thought occurs to me: with future Luffy in this timeline, with the Gum-Gum powers, would the Gum Gum fruit vanish from this world? After all, their cannot be two devil fruit abilities exactly the same. And since future Luffy has the abilities of the rubber fruit, will his younger self get new ones?

Or alternatively, Luffy ensures that his younger self eats the gum gum fruit, balancing out the time line. Damn self fulfilling prophecies.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This is getting more intriguing as it develops and delves into the psychology of the rubber captain, along with his rather ignored intelligence. Well done.