Reviews for Have a Hairy Halloween
Very sweet. :D
Cherik-NightClops chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Hehehehehehehe Hocus Pocus...
MissCal216 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
LOL Ironic because Murray didn't actually get to use his real voice for Hocus Pocus- he was voiced over by another young Disney actor who could voice an English accent but was physically too small for the part. Very Cute.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Cute scenario-
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This was really cool! I watch NCIS, but I've never read a fanfic about it before.

I really like how Abby was dressed up as Miss Scarlet!

I love 'Hocus Pocus'. I didn't know Sean Murray played the cat! That was my favorite character!
rababco chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Very cute :) I would have liked to see Ziva in the Princess Leia outfit, bet she looked beautiful. The line about Tony wishing Ziva was wearing the gold bikini and being headslapped by Gibbs was funny.
jetbstraub chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
LOL you learn something new everyday i love the movie Hocus Pocus! But never knew that Sean Murray was in it till I read this. Thanks and good story.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Don't know what costumes I was envisioning, but Ziva as Princess Leia - who was every guy's fantasy at the time Star Wars came out - was super! And the fact that Palmer was Igor was very funny. Good job.
Rockondudes95 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm so happy that im not the only one who caught that Sean Murray is Thackery Binx on Hocus Pocus! I loved the story absolutly wonderful!
Kalla chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Excessive hair! Hilarious! I love Abby!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hocus Pocus- very clever :)
RomanceDoneWrite chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
So cute! I ADORE it! Can you write more? This is amazing!
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Brilliant! I loved it, and all the costume choices. You made me laugh when you picked Hocus Pocus as the movie... haha at Sean Murray :D This was awesome, I'll be checking out your other fics _
Debthebee77 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
cute story... however sean did not do the voice of the cat in hocus pocus, he was only at the beginning and the end.
FuTuR3 4NsChIk chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It was a cute story! I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, Sean Murray did not do the voice for the Thackery Binx cat. Instead, Jason Marsden actually did the voice for both Thackery Binx in human form and as a cat, as the producers wanted an Old English accent for the character. Which sux because he is an excellent actor.