Reviews for Things that Go Bump in the Night
Darkgirl5 chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I love a good ghost story. Nice ending. Thanks for sharing.
Darkgirl5 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Colby dug him out with his bare hands? I can definitely see Colby doing that.

I like the EMT telling Colby that 'a corpse does not vomit like that.' Poor Colby! He must have been frantic. I can't wait to hear what he did to the perp!

Moving on to the end!
Darkgirl5 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
I probably should have seen that coming, but I really didn't. At all.

Burial alive. Not even in a box. *shudders* I think I'll just move on so as not to have nightmares.

I'm looking forward to Colby rescuing Don. Oh yeah, and the lunatic who buried Don alive getting a beat down.

Moving on...

Thanks for sharing!
Darkgirl5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I'm so glad you've returned with more NUMB3RS fics! I only just found this because real life has been sort of a nightmare lately. Yeah!

Okay, on to the actual review part. I love the Colby and Don dynamic on the show, so OBVIOUSLY I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story. (All I have to do is CLICK now, but I try to be fair and review each chapter before reading the next one. It's cheating otherwise.)

I love that Colby finds graveyards on Halloween creepy! And, while I knew you were going to hurt Don, I still winced at him getting bitch-slapped with what I can only imagine is a shovel. OUCH! Poor Don. He probably wishes we loved him less. Maybe then we wouldn't delight so much in his pain and torment!

Anyway, I'm rambling on and on and dying to read the next chapter. So on I merrily go! Thanks so much for sharing!
newgal chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
love it
LockBox22 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
haha! loved the ending. great fic; perfect for halloween.
writeallnight chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Ooh, I had a feeling we were going there. This was just what I needed this week. Great job!
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
An outstanding Halloween story! It had just the right amount of the supernatural - just enough to give everyone goosebumps.

Loved Alan's show of affection and Charlie's disbelief that the team was actually discussing the fact that Don's saviour (besides Colby, of course) was actually a victim of the same homicidal cretin that buried Don.

If I hadn't already been in total love with this story, the last line sold it. Brilliant! Thank you so much for this and thanks in advance for Ice and Carousel and Crackles!
Cissyaliza chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Nice chapter...

With Halloween, it seems normal that a dead girl saved Don,doesn't it?
PattyB chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Goody a perfect ending to an exciting and scary ghost story.

Clever idea that a murder victim should take her revenge on the man who killed her by saving his next victim by bringing

help in the nick of time and her killer's capture.

Thanks for a good read, Celadon. It's over much too quick to

really make me happy but all good things must come to an end and now I'm looking forward to more Ice.
HuskerCat chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
"Um. Leave the light on?" Absolutely love that line. And if I were Don, I don't think I'd ever turn the lights off again. There was also the wonderful moment when Alan told him to "Sleep tight" and kissed him on the head. Such a simple, tender and realistic expression of parental love. Just great.

This was quite the little Halloween piece...And I'm glad you're back writing.

Could there possibly now be a conclusion to Crackles? Just love that one...
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
interesting story!
Water-Soter chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Poor Don. I'm thinking he's going to be needing a night light after this, not that I think Robin would mind. That was so cute with Alan kissing Don's forehead :-). I must confess that I never liked Robin for Don. Or rather, I just don't like her character. So that's the only thing that I didn't like about this story. But other than it, it was great. Creepy when if needed to be, sweet with a sense of disbelief at the end. The closing I wasn't a particular fan of, just felt that it needed something more, but that's probably just me since I would love if you just wrote 20,000 words on what happens next and the trauma and all that good stuff you're so good at. Then again, you're brilliant so maybe I just want more of your writing :-P I'm psyched that you're finishing up (maybe even posting tonight *hopeful puppy eyes*) Ice. I have read it so many times I lost count! I adore Don and Billy. I really hope that you do many more fics with those two and maybe *large puppy eyes* no Robin? :-) But then, no Robin means no Nikki and I LOVE Nikki. *pouts* Hey, here's a thought, maybe you can kill her off and then have Don do his emo thing and h/c thing and Epps family thing? *pathetically hopeful look*
vbatzka chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I missed reviewing a couple of chapters because of travel, but wanted to say how much I loved the entire story. Just the right amount of suspense/super-natural feel without being over the top. Each person's reaction when the picture of the victim was pulled reflected what I would see as their typical reaction. You read and portray the characters so sharply and accurately.
writeallnight chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Phew! Donnie's safe! I mean I knew he would be, but...I want to know what happened though! Update soon please!