Reviews for Trick or Treat
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
...did anyone notice that Edward just said"I don't feel so good"?

I know this is from 2010, but... C'mon, I can't be the only one who is seeing it, right?
Starsmith chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
That was a great story and the dialogue was awesome!

What really jumped at me was the STM reference! Go physics/materials engineering! I love it. :)
Somerandomcat chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love your story and how you wrote out the relationship between Ed and Al! I never find fanfics where the 2 tease and argue with each other because Ed is too busy feeling guilty so yeah. This story is great!
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was so funny and sweet! I loved reading this, it was a treat especially because it was so in-character. I particularly loved the parts with Mustang, and when Al was getting Ed to go trick or treating. And it would be so like Ed to eat all of the candy and get sick. You also just had some brilliant lines in here. Fantastic.
Mage of Hope chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Nice story! I thought the woman was going to call Ed short.
kinosternon chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That...is quite frankly genius. I can't believe I've never seen a fic with that topic before. It's perfect. And Al would want to go trick-or-treating...his manipulation techniques are masterful in here, by the way, which was great. This pretty much read like an extended 4koma or something...brilliant! XD Thanks for sharing!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was fun. Quite amusing, although I also liked the little bit of drama that went on in Ed's head. Best line in the entire thing:

"Shut the hell up and give me some goddamned candy, you condescending bastard."

That made me laugh so much! Thank you.
zero.xo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
aww I loved this. they were all really in character and so funny; Pirate!Ed. I wish it were Halloween again .
nochanceinheck chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hahaha, great story! The best part was, of course, Mustang. "Is little Fullmetal having fun trick or treating?" I laughed so hard at that, the image in my mind of pirate Ed fuming as Mustang pats his head is just too much :D
lilly4946 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
omg! ROY MUSTANG! that was just, wow. it was... PERFECT! hehehe mustang. did not see that one comming
Mortichai chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i like this one. very original and i like the fact that all the characters were ver IC. it was cute too -

Mortichai
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
HAHAHHAHAH OMG I LOVED THIS! It was hilarious and sweeet (: I could totally see this happening at some point XD '..Roy stared at Ed. Ed stared at Roy..' and 'You're evil, Al. An evil, evil baby brother.' hahah priceless XD
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
lol

"just give ne sone goddamn candy bastard" i wonder if someone will actually say that XD

also "bastard-ness"? horray :) a new word:P