Reviews for Winter's Chill
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 8 . 7/7
I loved this story, but I think Kags being from the future and all would have loved to join in on the fun. LOL
darklightening chapter 8 . 6/14
The arranged marriage idea and mating season sound good. I'm interested to see what spin u'd put on the latter.
darklightening chapter 7 . 6/13
Wonderful story. I was completely wrapped up in it right through until the end. It was great, the build up to InuKog's relationship, the fact that Inu got to top, how they fell in love, the angst over InuKag's relationship, the orgy, Kouga's compromise and Inuyasha's return. Everything was splendidly written. Thanks a lot for sharing!
Starshima chapter 8 . 2/14
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Masi13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I love this story so much this is the 3rd or 4th time reading it this month... :) *huggles author* Thank you for creating this story :D
love crimson red ray88 chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
Amazing, all I got I to tired to put more :-P
nero922 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I swear this story sounds almost exectly like another story I've read B4, but I think it was longer. Unless this is the same story but redone or something?
Yuliajones chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
That can't be The End! Please continue to update! Love it!
Picky lover chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Oh I forgot if you want to tell me anything just emai me at because I now sometimes I can be insulting when I don't intend to be :)
Picky lover chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
I think kagome should go back to her own world. I mean I like her and all but in this story she is just getting in the way. Now if it was a different story it may be different but not likely since I've always thought she shouldn't hook up with Inuyasha and that she should choose someone from her own time or someone else entirely. (That does NOT include sesshomaru; he's mine, we'll I could share him with inuyasha I guess ; )
Shippo and Kiara chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I think it would be a cute story if Shippo and Kirara go with Inuyasha to the Wolf-pack because their demons and they live longer than his human friends.

Plus I think it would be funny how the pack react to Kirara. I think Kirara Would like the pups of the pack she seems like a nanny.

With Shippo I don't know if you'd be interested in doing a gender-bender cause no offense Shippo but I always thought he look like little girly.
Or maybe with one or two of the Wolf-pup try to court Shippo and Inuyasha gets overprotective.
Oh and if you could describe Shippo having a normal body. I don't like the body. It doesn't look natural it's too short and the head looks a little too big. I mean if you still want him small like I guess just below the hip.
I like the tail though. Or if you make the tail a little longer like as he grew older I think it would look nice.
I imagine that Shippo will stick close to Inuyasha Since he did not forget how Kouga tried to feed him to the wolves With Kagome present. So that could be a little trust issues good for drama. Plus I think it would be cute to see Kouga try to get Shippo like him being all friendly and Shippo giving him a hard time. Only trusting Inuyasha and Kirara but no one else. But there could be one little wolf pup that very stubborn and will conquers Shippo heart.
Neko Serena chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Loved ur story! I would love to read more of ur work. As for which story u should do next, I really like the idea when it's modern times and Kouga and Inuyasha are engaged to each other or the idea where 50years has passed.
Some guy chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I think you should do 3
elyaktoro chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
This would have the best outcome the way you write stuff.
LaverdaHarleyIndian chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Was half of it supposed to be in Italics? Kinda confusing...