Reviews for There's Hell to Pay
PhantomMeow chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
I love your story, please update if it's possible.
Law1ess chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
I really hope you continue the story, its seems really interesting!
StrawBerryBerry chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Do you still remember this story? I'd love to read you'r story so pretty please can you make another chapter? :3
angeldevil chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
will you still update or no? I really want to know!
nneka.okafor.507 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
update plss its been a long time and this story is friggin good
cuti pie chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
hey why did you leave it at half? I cant control my curiosity. Please write... Write more... Please please please...
humph chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Write, write, write! I never review so it goed to show you I wanna read dis!
Damsels chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
interesting story, I hope you will try and update soon or at least say you are alive and well
alliegirl4life chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Can you please continue this?
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I love love love this story! I re-read it after a while and decided that it is amazing! there are so many questions! Did Lizzie Die? How did Ciel Die? Will Sebastian tell him? What is the prophecy? Will Ciel keep Sebastian's attention? Great and wonderful story! I love how its written! Keep up the amazing work!
LaBlanc chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Wow this is awesome. You combined two of my favorite things: mythology and kuroshitsuji. Please don't be discouraged from continuing this fic. Its so well written and captivating. I'd love to read more from you! Your great! (Is this enough to guilt you or should I keep going? I have more if needed Lol) :3
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
HIIII. I love your awesome story and take on Mythology. You are a genius. :3 Please make more chapters and please review my story. It's about Bleach and Kingdom Hearts.
Bakaberry chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Oh sebastian
Cristle chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Carrie2sky chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Update! It's been too long!