Reviews for There's Hell to Pay
angeldevil chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
will you still update or no? I really want to know!
nneka.okafor.507 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
update plss its been a long time and this story is friggin good
cuti pie chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
hey why did you leave it at half? I cant control my curiosity. Please write... Write more... Please please please...
humph chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Write, write, write! I never review so it goed to show you I wanna read dis!
Christine Jay chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
interesting story, I hope you will try and update soon or at least say you are alive and well
alliegirl4life chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Can you please continue this?
isthisparadise chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I love love love this story! I re-read it after a while and decided that it is amazing! there are so many questions! Did Lizzie Die? How did Ciel Die? Will Sebastian tell him? What is the prophecy? Will Ciel keep Sebastian's attention? Great and wonderful story! I love how its written! Keep up the amazing work!
LaBlanc chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Wow this is awesome. You combined two of my favorite things: mythology and kuroshitsuji. Please don't be discouraged from continuing this fic. Its so well written and captivating. I'd love to read more from you! Your great! (Is this enough to guilt you or should I keep going? I have more if needed Lol) :3
Princess of Heart 11 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
HIIII. I love your awesome story and take on Mythology. You are a genius. :3 Please make more chapters and please review my story. It's about Bleach and Kingdom Hearts.
Bakaberry chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Oh sebastian
Cristle chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
I loved it! Keep up the good work!
Carrie2sky chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
Update! It's been too long!
baileymermaid95 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
I'm too tired to leave a review, but being the nice person that I am, I'll at least leave you with something. I've found in the past that the more reviews an author receives, the more likely they are to update soon. I am adding to the number of reviews you have despite the fact that this is completely useless.

Had I read this story at any other time of night I would leave a witty review, as I am well known for, that would leave you laughing as well as feeling proud of your work. But my brain simply cannot function at that level right now, but I do believe that your story warrants a good review; something deserving of it's depth and sophistication. Something other than: I loved it! Update soon!

However, I am incapable of leaving such an eloquent review at the moment. Just know that I am greatly enjoying this story and hope you can muster the will to update sometime in the near future... Near being the operative word.

As always,

Ali
07Eve chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Update pls
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
this is a lovely story and you had me hooked within the first few sentences. bravo, and please update the next time you get the chance. :)

-fros