Reviews for More Things in Heaven and Earth
ChuckFan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awesome. sequel please!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
haha...I loved it! And your right. Everything is better with vampires...and slayers I might add.
Tocharian chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Loved the Buffy references. I'd love to read how Sarah knows about Slayers.
Ornel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Awsome! No really, it was great!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Great story, and fitting so well into your universe.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Cool. More words of awesome.
anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Really well written. I'm not much into supernatural fiction, but this being Halloween and all, I really liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
DragonNerd chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome, combination of my 2 favorite fandoms.
njdevil9 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice twist! Wasn't a big Buffy fan, but your story captured the essence of a Wheldon story very well.
retropanda37 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was great! I was completely surprised by Ellie being the slayer! Great twist there. And Devon, ahahaha! The Chuck and Sarah kiss in the pool-literally steamy! Seriously though, very hot, especially with Sarah's wet clothes ;) Can't wait for you to write more hot moments for them in Fates! Well written (as always), a fun read, fantastic job :D

Thanks for putting some extra votes in the poll for reviews! I'll be spending my day voting as well!
anon4utu chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Enjoyed. While that kiss was not exactly Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr (can you id that?), it was pretty good.
zipfe chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
great story, thanks for sharing
zp3of7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ellie as a vampire slayer? You got my attention. Does that mean Sarah is a slayer too, or just in the know?
Lala chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Just had to leave us hanging at the end didn't you? lol. I really want to know now how Sarah new about Ellie...
AsianChikka521 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Not gonna lie, my favorite part was quite possibly Chuck and Sarah's first kiss. The, you know, "fairly adorable in a racy, chlorinated sort of way" pool kiss. I really liked the constellation/star gazing bit, too. What can I say? My shipper heart squealed in unbridled glee at those two parts. Haha, and I also loved how Ellie was a Slayer and how Sarah figured her out.

Oh, and I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your writing. You're so freaking talented and undeniably awesome. I just cannot get enough of what your incredibly talented self comes up with and I'd so be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. YOU'RE FREAKING OUTSTANDING.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »