Reviews for She Broke It First
mecaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
*laughing* This was not at all how I was expecting this fic to go... Thank you for giving me something funny after all those sad fics I was reading earlier! :)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Awesome. Ten/rose is amazing, I could read them all day and never get tired of them.
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That's fun. Alway with the ten quid bet? So did they get married or bond or did I just misunderstand, which is fine at 2:00 am
Missy Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awwwww... very cute.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Haha, the fountain of youth? No way! That's amazing! I love the way you went about this story! Great job. :D
Bel Watson chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh, poor Rose but I can understand the Doctor as well... goo they fix everything :) I can't handle their separation, even for a few moments.

Beautiful short story, I loved it :)
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I've heard of some odd bets, but never about the existence of the Fountain of Youth. You'd think that would be the obvious answer to Rose's limited forever, but this is the first time it's been used, that I've found. It's brilliant! :)
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Squeeeee! Your writing is like...awesome! (I have trouble coming up with adjectives to discribe goodness, so I'll go with the cliche 'awesome') Loved it! It gets a favorite.

-Hailey
WhoMe-2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved each of the stories in the "Rules" series! These are fabulous! :)
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
lol, loved it!
WhoInWhoville chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Gotta love those magic purple cookies :) Very sweet story.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wonderful cookies.
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
really great story. I loved it!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was amazing! I opened up a bunch of stories to read today and I saved this till last because your summary made it sound so great, and I wasn't dissapointed! :) x