Reviews for You Can't Say No to This
Parvati48 chapter 4 . 7/16
Hmm Draco should be glad Voldemort gave them two months, but still that's not enough time to get everything done. Looks like they'll be getting married after all lol. Ah well, fine with me hehe. Good job.
Parvati48 chapter 3 . 7/16
I'm trying to be constructive in my criticism so I am going to have to mention that some of your sentences are redundant. Like how Draco says he doesn't want Narcissa to go back to the manor and she says she has to and then the next sentence or the one after that he says she has to go back. I just think it's pointless for him to basically repeat after her. Just saying for future reference. I like the story otherwise and glad they thought of something to at least delay their marriage. Although I want them to get married cuz I love Dramione.
Parvati48 chapter 2 . 7/16
I think this might have been a bit rushed but otherwise not too bad. I'm interested to see how this turns out, can't wait to see what happens next. Good job.
Parvati48 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hmm I like the idea of this story but the grammar is a bit hard to read past. Or maybe it's just your awkward writing style, oh and Voldy's snake is Nagini not Nangini. Anyways other than that, I like the idea so far. I'm gonna keep reading, and hopefully the grammar or whatever it is gets better. Good job.
Forced marriage. How romantic.
Anon17 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Hey, the snake's name is Nagini, there's no "n" before the "g". But love the story otherwise!
TheShiningStar chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Really nice story!
Emmett'sBear chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
Loved every single chapter! Beautiful ending.
JaneA0202 chapter 23 . 2/5/2012
nice story, though it often felt quite rushed, especially their relationship...
shine25 chapter 23 . 11/12/2011
Its so cool!
imy321 chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
loved it
UnguidedLight chapter 23 . 8/27/2011
Awesome completely awesome :)
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 17 . 7/30/2011
My anger and despair better be short lived, and there better be some good news. If you make Hermione a widow now just days after the wedding, you will not have to worry about Deatheaters, because I will be coming for you AT WAND POINT!

Any way very well written can't wait to read more, so that is what I am going to go do.
Lisa chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
So far so good but Voldemort's snake is called Nagini no Nangini, just thought I'd let you know.
A chapter 23 . 4/18/2011