Reviews for Coming Home, My Love
VerySpecialAgentTiva chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
okay now that...

"Both of their eyes diverted towards the vehicle looking suspiciously and then – BOOM! – It exploded."

made me laugh. i can't wait for a update and ahhhhhhhhhh 3 DAYS TILL NXT EPI!
Betherzz chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
good chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next
hundan chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
Oh the kiss in the rain was awesome. classic Tony with the movie quotes haha, hmm the talk with Eli will be interesting also Tony and Ziva's talk to. Yah I cannot wait for the episode tomorrow! also your next chapter haha
theCAKE chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
I reeeeally like the story! I wasn't expecting Ziva to cry in Chapter 2, though. She's usually so calm, cool, and collected. I can't wait for the next chapter. I was secretly hoping to see some ninja-Ziva but I'll wait patiently. Update soon!
Cassy chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
I loved and whats up with the BOOM ?
BnBfanatic chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
I like the Tiva factor and the idea behind your story but I expected more danger yet they keep just getting away from Mossad quite easily. I was kinda hoping for some Tony Whump so hopefully there will be some later. Also more Gibbs. :-) I look fwd to more.
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
MONNNNNNNN! HEY! It's Tegan (freshfunkpride) from Fanpop! SUP? :D

This is awesome so far, I'm gonna have to continue tomorrow coz I'm pretty much falling asleep in my chair from work hahah :)

LOVE it!
Dee chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
really cute story, i love it so far - especially putting the chapter in parts.
Betherzz chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
good chapter, cant wait to see what comes next
BnBfanatic chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
great story but I did think it was odd that TOny seemed near death one minute and then in autopsy seemed like he barely got nicked by the bullet. I would think they would have insisted on the hospital if he was shot. So all spoilers I see allude to Ziva being hurt and Tony not even in the kitchen, I see yours and other fics tho with Tony being hurt. I like these Tony versions better! Did you see spoilers showing Tony in the kitchen or is this wishful thinking? hee PM me if u have time. Can't wait to read more.
Zivarocks44 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
COOL! pleas keep going, update soooooooon :D
hundan chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I love this story, I like where you are taking it. cannot wait to see what you have for next chapter, update soon please
Betherzz chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
really great chapter and story so far, cant wait to see where you take it from here
hundan chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Love love loved this. I like where you are going with this its good. Maybe Eli was the one trying to shoot Tony as he knew his daughter was in love with him, and I would always love to see Tony give Eli a run for his money while he took him on protecting Ziva :D please update soon its great
hundan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ohhhhh who got shot? haha update soon