Reviews for Vampires Versus Fairies: The Pansy's Revenge
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
good story
Zoe.Miley Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was hilarious! :D
The old man is so funny! xD
He looked at Takuya's... ass? xD Gosh, stay away from him! He has a girlfriend, Zoe! (Takumiiiii, whoooho :D)
Anyways, I love your stories xD
LillieGhoul chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I forgot to mention in my review for the prequel of this chapter that Kouji had the BEST costume in that story! It was soooo creative and imaginative! Screw that how off Jade bitch! Kouji all the way with the costume! Though in this one, the needle thing was... weird _' \m/

I totally LOVED and SO recognised all the cameo appearances! They kick ass of the Twilight (aka the Rape of English Literature) any single fucking day!

Takuya is such a perv! hahahaha! And phsshh. Kouichi totally made his own costume. There you go ya losers! :P
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
0.o

Koji is waaaaay stronger than I thought. REAL pins? YOUCH!
EclipseWiccan29 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Dude, your amazing!

Not only did you tottaly bash Twilight, but you had a bunch of stupid losers who pretty much worshiped everything about it, and be Twilight characters get their asses kicked by the only badasses in the line of business!

I love how you added Underworld and Vampire Knight characters! Those guys are real time badasses, not those stupid idiots from Twilight!

I have half the mind to show this to my sister-who, is in love with the Twilight series (half the time I can't believe I'm related to her...), and say "See? The ACTUAL badasses of Vampires and Werewolves just friggin' pwned your pansies, sis!" XD

All in all, this was absolutely, incredibly amazing, dude! You have my entire respect!
dingcs chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I knew it that old man was the old guy from Family Guy! When I see old and robe together, the image of him instantly pops in my head. Haha, and it's hilarious how he has a crush on Takuya. Takuya better watch his back!

Awesome story here, it was packed with lotsa humour. Hopefully now the vampire posers learned their lesson from the real vamps and won't bother the gang again. It's also weird how not even the devil doesn't want them in hell. xD

Great job! But Bella really got on my last nerve. (Bella: I AM BEL-AAAAAHHH! *somehow falls off a cliff*) It wasn't me. :P
Mirr0rM0ve chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
sorry for the late review i just came across it just recently..

Liked it(since you asked)...it made my day(it's night at your country i think... Philippines is 14(?)hours away from U.S. i think... i forgot...enough of this haha)

i read the prequel in my mobile.. sorry i didn't review, i didn't have an account yet when you posted it..

haha but that little twerp 'Tommy again.. he'll pay!

grrrrrr.. that kid makes me jealous...(it's not that i hate him or anything though)
M-intheclouds chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
dear god i laughed soooo hard!XD

finally someone with a brain who doesn't worship that glow worm cullen!and i liked our little perverted old man...he's right takuya has a fine piece of ass *drools*

pleeeeeease keep writing!whatever that is...
FinSu chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
lololol I loved how you inserted Itachi, Naruto, and Sasuke-teme into the story. I cracked up reading this. Lol Sasuke-teme and Kouji are emos
hEaRtBrEaKeR19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Whoa... That was totally awesome!

Cool sequel... I lily lily love it!

Wow, a vampire that sparkles... And a werepuppy... XDDD

I like the part when some crossover characters came... I actually watch Underworld and it also looks like Twilight... But more vicious and bloody...

I hope there's another sequel XDD
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
What? No Count Dracula? I would have loved to see him take revenge on the Twighlight brigade for what they did to the image he made.
bluekat21 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hahahaha! YES! I frigen hate twilight sooo bad. It is such an idiotic story. And vampires SHOULD NOT SPARKLE.

Awesome[:

Loved this storyyy. Haha. Made my halloween hehe.
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh my gosh! So freakin hilarious! I loved how the old man crushed on Takuya! Thank you for that! And Takuya, clueless as ever! But oh my gosh, Koji took the time to actually do something for his costume! REall,y he is very lovable in an emo way! _ Oh, and perverted Takuya -_-. Awesome Takimu moment! Except *glares at JP* somebody had to ruin it. -_- This was great! And as always, awesome tqwilight bashing! wait, I spelled it wrong...eh, oh well.

Funny, hilarious, funny! Loved how all those random characters came in! Although most of them I have never seen, I don't know, Naruto just never appealed to me...except the emo one..Sasuke, I think, is just like Koji! They make them all look the same! _

So again, great job, and I can't wait for the rest of the updates on the other stories and stuff! _

See ya
NOPE DONE chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Funnier than the original! Nice work!