Reviews for A Different Halloween
TheLittleRoguex chapter 16 . 5/22
0lovvve
OrdinaryAvgGuy chapter 10 . 5/21
Just a comment on your disclaimer: Your writing may not be canon, but is certainly of a very high caliber.
morgannac64 chapter 20 . 5/20
great!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 7 . 5/19
Marge the Dementor
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 6 . 5/18
Ten years in Azkaban? So they’ll all be getting out in Harry’s first year? I see how more chapters exist
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 6 . 5/18
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just seen the birth of Rita Skita, the ultimate mudslinging newspaper
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 5 . 5/18
I’m excited to find out
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 5 . 5/18
No Voldemort, what’s shaping to be no Dumbledore, no Dursley abuse for Harry, he’s already got his romantic interest explained, how is there still 15 chapters to this story?
LeoniusDong chapter 20 . 5/17
I loved to have more screens of toodlers Harry and Hermione. That's so adorable!
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 5/15
The dialogue is soooo forced
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 1 . 5/15
Ok the dialogue is a bit rough, and the whole ‘immediate connection that’s totally out of character’ thing is weird
Lady Rosalune chapter 20 . 5/15
Cute and sweet. I liked it a lot. I especially liked how Barty was handled. I thought the character was fine in the books, but this was an equally fair growth in his character and made for a much healthier society.
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 5/13
You must have forgotten, as an Abbott, Hannah was actually the first to be sorted.
Veronica McClure chapter 2 . 5/13
How could anyone not have liked this story!? Especially last chapter 's end where a little Hermione asks for a dog.
Saimin Tousan chapter 20 . 5/2
I've read a fair number of your works now and enjoyed every one (admittedly to different degrees but then who doesn't have favourites).

Firstly, I loved the Harry/Hermione pairing (always do). That you threw Dudley into the mix too was a novel twist (I have only seen that done a couple of times and it generally has him somehow being Magical to make it work...that was not necessary here though). Neville kind of faded out of the picture pretty quickly though. Susan was a delight... gotta love a feisty Redhead. Luna will always be one of my favourites for her quirky but innocent personality. The quirkiness was not really present here (just having Xeno as a Father without the tragedy of the loss of her Mother kept her grounded so it just wouldn't have worked with the story I guess), but still a truly adorable character, when present.

I really liked the concept of marrying together the Magical and Mundane worlds being of primary importance to the parents for the continued relationship between their children and how this was derived from Lily's own experiences with Petunia.

In all, I have enjoyed reading this story. I always find the small additions of humour into the mix, i.e. the various A.P.B.W.D acronyms, give the story a flavour of its own which is a complement to you as an Author for taking the Characters and storyline and giving them a personality that is very much their own in a world which can be seen to have shaped them as such (something which is so often not the case as attempts to be unique conflict with pre-existing elements that have been left unchanged).

I can honestly say that you are one of my favourite Authors to read at present.
So, Thank you and please keep writing!
4,809 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »