Reviews for A Different Halloween
johnrlozada chapter 20 . 10h
Genius. Perfection. I haven't got a great read in ages.
It's not at all fair that Severus was punished for Albus showing up to harass him. That's just wrong.
John Quinn...? SVM much? ;)

Poor Draco. I hate how people blame him for the way he was raised.
(Wow - fat shaming much?)

Wait, how many years have been skipped? Toddlers don't talk in full and complete sentences so, what, 5 years? That's a long time for Dursley to wait to see Dudders.

I could deal with having a trust fund...
Oy, now - I've got a dog and she's nothing like THAT~ She was free (and I kind of adore her) so I don't guess there's a refund... And on an entirely totally not-at-all-related note, can I have another doggie, well, a doggie like THAT? puppy eyes
Bele chapter 20 . 4/14
thank you for sharing!
Love2read23 chapter 20 . 4/8
I love this story immensely. It's definitely an absolute favorite! Thank you for writing. I love that all the Potters lived and how close they are to the Grangers as well as Longbottoms (and that they lived), Lovegoods, and Bones. I really appreciated that the kids received a muggle primary education all together as well as how much Lily and James worked to ensure Harry amd Dudley stayed close. I'm surprised Dudley went to Hogwarts as I thought the Slytherins just meant as an honorary member not actually attending. But really he could have done well in Astronomy, History of Magic, and maybe even Arthimancy, Ancient Ruins, Herbology, and Potions depending if those require active magic. I love all the other aspects such as the Danovision and Barty Crouch (who I super think is going start dating Minerva once he works at Hogwarts considering all his nightcaps) as well as PMP and how Dumbledore was finally taken down. I love all the progress and how the Wizarding World is better. It now sounds like a world I'd be happy and welcomed to live in. Thank you.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 4/7
Too bad Walburga didn't pass away sooner so Draco didn't have to grow up with her. I'm sure Cissy tried but he wouldn't have had as much of an attachment ot her to listen as he would have had in canon. I loved the scenes of them growing up. So happy for Sirius and Aurora. Now Remus and Amelia need to get together. I think they're a cute pair. You'd mentioned them but that had to have been years ago in the story line. I love the changes and improvements to the mirror. I was thinking they'd see Dumbles on the map. Dudley seems so mature and reasonable for his age and how he comforts his mom. He could live at the castle. Maybe next year when Luna leaves. He could do self study for school. I'm sure there's provisions for staff with kids. I'm so glad Snape isn't at Hogwarts. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 4/6
Ah man, that is a lot in this chapter. I am so happy that they got to the Longbottoms and helped them in time. Barty, man, is a vicious bastard but I am not sad his son won't get out to hurt others. I also am so happy that Tom is no more! Thank you! I hope that Dumbles is thwarted in his attempt to get Severus out of the way. His reasoning as to why he is not a bad person is just wrong. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this so much. When the Grangers were thinking about seeing Harry on Dan's knee and how it'd be nice to have another child, I thought for sure the Potters were going to die and somehow the Grangers would get Harry (I was actually thinking Harry would accidentally apparate to Hermione). But I am so happy that all of the Potters are alive. I was hoping that Dumbles was the first on the scene and ended up in a battle with Voldie but alas that didn't happen. I hope Dumbles gets his comeuppance. Thanks for writing.
P.s. Harry and Hermione are adorable together. Is there by chance going to be a bond between?
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 4/6
Your stories keep surprising me! I absolutely loved this one.
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 4/3
Draco and Ron in the same house that is great. Sirius and James are both lucky not to have gotten either of those boys in there house. Spout should hand there detention of those two boys to James or Sirius or better yet Filch. Dumbledore will go ballistic when he discover James son is not a Gryffindor.
Albus Dumbledore always had a plan in reserve, or in this case another family ready and waiting.

Just go lynch yourself before others do it for you, Dark Wizard.
Your days of authority are over.
belladonablush chapter 20 . 4/2
What a lovely story!
Awww, that was a great ending! I'd liked to have read more about how Narcissa settled into her job as an assistant to a muggle, and where Draco ended up and if his attitude improved, but all in all, that was a really great story!
4,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »