Reviews for A Different Halloween
lucky7d chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
great story
aptteach123 chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
This was an awesome, awesome story! Have you ever thought of writing a sequel?

I would definitely read one if there was. Maybe about Harry/Hermione and Dudley/Luna and the other pairings having children of their own. It would also be cool to see what happened with PWP and the Danovision stuff.
doubledamn chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
This was just magnificent, you've taken the feeling the last chapter of "Banking on Her' had and stretched it out over a 20 chapter story. It was simply...beautiful.
doubledamn chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
If the introduction of television into the Magical world eventually leads to Hagrid discovering pokemon, then I would get behind it full blast, because you know he would then try his hardest to breed actual ones. Probably a Dragon Type first, he loves Dragons.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I am loving this. Though I am curious as to what the Marauder's renamed Zonko's to? The most alliterative one I could come up with was "Marauder's Magical Mischief Maker's Menagerie".
whitebuffalowmn chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
I just got through reading A Different Hallowe'en again and I can't get over the fact that you really have talent! Thank you for you and thank you for the sharing of you with everyone else.
AurorMartinez23 chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
I keep rereading this story. I just love it so much. One of the best. :}
sourav15 chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
You are simply the best. I have already read almost 70 percent of the Harry-Hermione stories available but you really rock in that area. Thanks...just one more of your story I yet to read but already my expectations are sky high
tlf1992 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I've already read this story through once & I loved it ! I just wanted to come back & favorite it!
TheDreamerofStories chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Brilliant Story so far :) I also really really like the fact that you mentioned New Zealand! I mean seriously it seems so often forgotten, the country of mine :/ BUT IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED! Huzzah. Also interesting twist on how the Dark Lord was defeated. However a strange thought for Dudley to be the one who lived O.o
PaultheEwok chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Great story and very enjoyable. It was cool seeing what could've been. Awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
EMERGENCY PORTKEYS! DUDE! IF ROWLING HAD MADE THE POTTERS EMERGENCY PORTKEYS THE FIRST TIME AROUND, THEN WE WOULDNT EVEN BE HAVING THIS PROBLEM. Also, Dudley's parents could be saved. Not sure if I want them to be saved though.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
dudders the boy who lived.. TO eat?
EvilDime chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
This is terribly cute. More light-hearted and less vengeful than some of your other fics.
I wonder how Rita will turn out in this world. Maybe she'll become a head editor with morals? :P
I was mildly bothered by Jane aka Jean aka June, the baby girl with the highly unstable name.
As always, your McGonagall has me wanting to rush to the nearest Ceilidh.
And as always, I can't wait to read more.
- Dime
Drifter950 chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
Thank you for a extremely entertaining, and enjoyable, story.

I think this story is unique! Since discovering fanfiction, I can’t remember how many I have read. That bragged, I must say that I really can’t remember an even similar plot line, let alone character decisions.

I have also never seen anyone dance around describing soul bonds without declaring it. (Tch) Amazing!

Again, thank you for a wonderfully fun story.

Maay the MUSE always be with you!
3,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »