Reviews for A Different Halloween
Lerris chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
I've noticed it tends to be your style of writing to be relatively low on angst. Still, I can't help but wonder if a bit more would not have helped this story. Perhaps the Death Eaters could have made some credible plans while in prison that we know about? I.E. Perhaps they could somehow be planning on using the bond/magic between Harry and Hermione to do some nefarious deed. If Dumbledore could somehow be convinced to go along with such a thing, that might work. Then again this story is complete, but perhaps the idea is somehow useful. Another idea you may, or may not find useful is muggle dodgeball. It wouldn't take much effort to adapt it for use of wands and it would teach valuable skills with perhaps the best eventually managing it wandlessly...
PD31 chapter 13 . 3/7/2015
A little surprising to see that all the group were so talented on a broom; one of the later books describes Hermione as being "terrible" at Quidditch, despite knowing Harry (and Ron) for years, which implies she never cared for, or was able to master, flying the way that Harry did. Neville, meanwhile, doesn't really have the physique for Quidditch and I doubt being raised by his parents would change that, given how strict his grandmother was he's likely be a little more pampered if anything.

Nonetheless this has been an excellent story so far and, given the quality of your other works that I've read, I'm sure that will continue.
allenx14 chapter 20 . 3/3/2015
Dawwwwwww
Smargden chapter 19 . 3/3/2015
One more story re-read, and now I nead some rest after reading all night long.
/Smargden
Emskie Potter chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
I think you did really well at writing this story, I've come across heaps like it that where poorly written and/or made no sense.
midgemudge chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
demons run when a good man goes to war
andyjhorton chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
i enjoyed the story but felt it lacking enough action. good pairings and nice alternate setup. just wish there was more balance, i laughed alot but wasnt very worried for any of the characters... LIghtsabers would be awesome.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 20 . 2/21/2015
Okay this story was just amazing!
I devoured it!
Amazing job!
MoltenCheese chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
Once again, you made an amazing story! You are such an amazing writer. I have so much respect for you! What more need I say? This was awesome!
old guy chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
16 chapters in and you have done an excellent job so far
Chezhran chapter 20 . 2/13/2015
A very different. And damn good story. Enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks
AniqLopez chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
"He might be a whining little git, but he's our whining little git." :D
lotusalchemist chapter 20 . 2/8/2015
Lovely story really.
Bob Schlobohm chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
All I can say is "WOW"! Another story to rival "Crow",and I still have more to life get any better? Thank you for writing. Bob
Deathmvp chapter 20 . 2/1/2015
Great work on this story and it was very diffrent then most storys I have seen.
4,011 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »