Reviews for A Different Halloween
Warrof chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
Very, very good story! Though the raging poofter seemed a little over the top. Ahh well.
Warrof chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Good. I figured that would happen. GO POTTERS!
Warrof chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Excellent! Definitely one of your better set ups!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Lovvvved this
djeargon29 chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Loved it very well done.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
Still as perfectionistic as ever, I see. Such a thing as perfect family life doesn't exist, and eleven-year-olds are not advanced enough to give such a speech to their parents like Dudley did. Just please write in some rows and arguments in your next stories, for reality's sake. Your stories are good, but sometimes unrealistic. You cannot agree on everything.
TeganCappa chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Absolutely wonderful story, robst. I haven't enjoyed a fanfic this much in a long time. Thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Thank you for the fascinating story!
suziq968 chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
That was a much happier story. I like to think that Dumbledore of canon was just as he was written, bet even if he was, he was still wrong. It feels good to read a story where love conquers almost all.
Cynder2013 chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
Isn't Sally-Anne at Hogwarts now? Wouldn't they recognize her?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
This was an absolutely wonderful story! It goes to show how much one event could change their whole lives.
I really like the way you portrayed Dumbledore, showing his more insane side (all that 'greater good' bs). Snape should have gotten a worse punishment.
Some things, such as the Malfoys and the Weasleys, I didn't like as much, I found you were too forgiving.
Although I don't really like the Dursleys, Barty Crouch or Pansy, you did make me like Dudley, which is rare, and I could deal with Barty and Pansy, so that was good.
This was a great read. Loved the way you portrayed the maurauders! And who is Remus' mystery girl?!
Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
So wonderful - what a great story to read on a quiet day. I highly recommend this or any of Rob's works to anyone looking for a great read.
Thank you!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
A quiet Sunday the day after a Saturday Halloween. What better day to re-read your magnificent story. Love your writing, Rob!

Hope all is going well at school. Have fun with the kids!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
It cant end there
SilverMarkings chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Mistakes.
defiantly no pun intended.- definitely
Dan had a wide grin on his face now, "If our Harry eventually marries his childhood sweetheart- James
4,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »