Reviews for A Different Halloween
CynthiaW chapter 16 . 2/5
I've been really enjoying this fic. It's great to see how the Marauders are introducing changes into Wizarding Britain. Those changes are being lapped up by everyone, and the Death Eaters who won't learn are getting some hard lessons. I just found one issue that keeps cropping up. I would normally discuss this in a PM, but you seem to have turned that feature off. My problem is that you keep changing the name of the Longbottoms' daughter every chapter. When she was born, she was Jane, then you made her Jean, now it's June. It gets confusing when this type of continuity issue happens. I hope you correct this. Otherwise, excellent story!

Cynthia
ThunderSphinx chapter 2 . 2/4
Ugh, Dudley is the Boy-Who-Lived. Just ugh. Seriously. Ugh. That title was meant for Harry. Not a muggle.
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 2/4
Hermione middle-name is "Jean" not "Jane."

LMAO to Dumbledore liking "bad boys" xD. And lol does Snivellus know that Dumbles had the hotts for him?

Please make Harry the Boy-Who-Lived somehow. But please keep James, Lily, Sirius, Moony, and the Grangers alive though! :)

Pretty pleeeaaassse?
2859 chapter 19 . 2/1
One thing I've just realised is the extreme levels of movie piracy PMP is practicing. Not that I don't love this fic.
i see what u did there...teddy Roosevelt
TheIronDragon chapter 16 . 1/23
Awesome story, I've read it like 100 times. Just one question, isn't baby Longbottom's name Jane? It says June here?
Susnsmsh chapter 12 . 1/20
I liked this over all. Interesting story!
Thanks for not printing that song I have read quite a few of these five and seen whole pages take up space
Jeremiah Hire chapter 20 . 1/13
I have read all of your stories posted here at least twice and they have provided nme with many hours of laughter, tears and joy and I just wanted to say thank you for your unique take on my favorite harry potter characters and this story in particular is my favorite. thank you
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 1/11
I will definitely be coming back to this story (and logging in, for that matter) once my eyes aren't strained. The plot is enjoyable and the wondering-how-it-will-further-differ-from-canon is such a mystery.

Bravo!
I discovered your fanfics through Harry Crow. which I am now reading for a third time. This was a just as wonderful short story. I loved getting to read about Harry growing up with his mum and dad. To have a lovely polite Dudley, who helped capture Dumbledore!? Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
annabethespo chapter 20 . 1/10
oh I really liked this story
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 20 . 1/10
Two thumbs up! I'd put more up if I had more thumbs. Do big toes count?
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 17 . 1/5
mmmm this chapter just didn't sit right with me.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Why would it be so surprising to Emma Granger that the wizarding society judged people based on their parents and that there was a war being fought over it? I mean, sure, 1980 was 40 years after WWII, but WWII still affected England immensely...
4,088 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »