Reviews for A Different Halloween
Love the post.

Just one tiny little detail though would be that I would've considered Hermione to be more Belle rather than Snow White but that's just me
bellalib chapter 17 . 6/11
You are an excellent writer and I was really enjoying the story. I just cannot stomach her money in the story much longer she's a hypocrite and a huge pain in the butt. It seems funny to me that her and her her friends can play practical jokes but other people can't... I would just like to punch her in the face myself.. Other than Hermione I love the story so kudos on your writing..
ryuu-ten chapter 9 . 6/10
Scarlet Lupin chapter 20 . 6/4
This was awesome and definitely a great read there were little to no spelling and grammar errors that I could see and the plot was amazing I would have liked a view of one of the school years between first and seventh and an epilogue with the wedding in would have been cool but otherwise very good keep up the great work
janefanatic chapter 1 . 6/1
This story is so well-written, even just the first chapter! Thanks for sharing it. I particularly loved Hermione's very serious question at the end.
TuftsOfCotton chapter 20 . 5/27
AMAZING STORY! GOOD JOB!
lalyta8 chapter 20 . 5/16
Loved! i can't believe I just discovered it now after so many years of reading fan fiction. I read hermione centric fics only and have read many a good harmony story and I must say you write beautifully. After literarily devouring this one, I will definitely be reading something else of yours. Hopefully you have one that is a bit darker than this but still as perfect. thank you for writing.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 5/13
Oh poor Albus ... NOT!
One of the good things JKR did was have dumbledore die.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 5/13
His soul safe?!

Even just for his deeds in the books Albus is DAMNED.

Putting a child in an abusive situation knowingly has that consequence.

His next Greatest Adventure will be rather painful.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 5/13
All the death and destruction because Albus wants to redeem the damned.

Leave redemption to God.

Our job as mortals is to protect.

And that means punishing those who hurt others.
Sometimes putting to death violent animals.
The dead cannot torture the living.
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 5/12
I read this story awhile back and on the re-read it was just as entertaining. While I normally prefer more action orientated stories, this fic was an excellent change of pace. It was fun reading through all the changes that happened just because James and Lily lived. The world JK created may have been "Magical" but it was also so backwards that at times it just got irritating. I really found it hard to believe that a Ministry could fail to know(at least at the basic level) how far their Muggle counterparts had come in regards to technology. The advances PMP brought to the Magical world was more along the lines of what I would expect if this world was even remotely possible. Lol. Overall this fic was an excellent read and Kudos for writing not only a competent Minister, but also a Ministry that made sense. Great job and thanks for writing this fic for the rest of us to read.
Rebmul chapter 20 . 5/9
id love to see a harry potter starwars cross over from you
Rebmul chapter 7 . 5/8
I love this albus is defeated at the start and we get to just sit back and watch the basterd suffer
zeps9001 chapter 2 . 4/19
Ha, Dudley is the boy-who-lived. That's the first. My guess is that he will become magical.
lampott chapter 20 . 4/17