Reviews for A Different Halloween
Saissa chapter 9 . 1/4
Kylie Minogue on Neighbour? That was like 35 years (1980) before she started her singing career. I will say that her version of Locomotion was my favourite!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
This the most awesome Harry meets Hermione early story out of all the stories I have read out on the net! Keep up; the awesomely wicked writing!
Brad
bailey chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
You know, I really love this story. Few grammatical errors and very well writen.

Something has come to bother me though. These kids. These kids can do no wrong! The group of parents has coddled them and led them all to believe they are always right. It is now hard for me to finish the story. They're kids who are headstrong and incapable of any misdoing, which is part of being a kid.

You have six perfectly sculpted robots.

I'm sorry for writing this, I just had to put it out there.

Thanks for writing this though, you're a great writer.
Matrixskater chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
excellent story and a refreshing change of reading :) keep it up the good works
misuky7 chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
This was fangtastic. I love the idea of Hermione and Harry meeting as lȳtling's, it was absolutely brill. :3
flint.minakov chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
"Dan thought the idea of having half-a-dozen children running about the house was wonderful"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha... wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
No man alive would ever think that.
liz.barden chapter 20 . 12/20/2014
Excellent story!
SilverFox62 chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
This was absolutely the story I didn't even know I wanted to read. I loved it! It was brilliant! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
ajkppa chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
This book has been a pleasure to read
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 20 . 12/15/2014
I've been going through the whole AU community, and have read some very interesting stories. But this story by far if the best! The paper headlines were hilarious, and you certainly made my wish come true with light sabres that actually did some thing. Really incredible.
Lady Vetinari chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Ah, okay, I wanted to tell you my top three moments of this chapter and then you push this cliffhanger on me. How, why, how?
Uhm, anyway, that headline was brilliant. It took me several minutes to stop laughing so I could continue. Just like the editor's line of the picture raising sales that completely shut Dumbledore down. So great.
And I love, love, love that Tom is actually gone, for once. Though after Dumbledore's statements there might now be a perpetual state of anxious awaiting... Ah well, I'll see and I need to know now what happened with Alice and Frank.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
I love all your stories, But I believe this one is the best. Thanks
ScbaStv chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
A story with an active role with Dudley in it is definitely a first for me. And what a way to include him; lightsabers; bloody brilliant hahaha. Great story, I certainly enjoyed it :]
Arial Wolf chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Brilliant thank you
peanut chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
That was wonderful you should do a sequel
3,878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »