Reviews for A Different Halloween
ruby.east45610 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Its Hermione JEAN Granger, not Hermione JANE Granger!
And i luv your stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Prongs shall be known as Prancer from now on!"
OMG THIS IS FUNNY
Nik1627 chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
Oh my goodness! This story was just Awesome! Totally loved it
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
what a wonderful story. I like the thought of how just one small thing happening -like Hermione wanting her new friend to come home with her- could change the life of everyone. it's a thought like that that make's me enjoy reading Fan Fiction so much. it is the 'what if' that makes me want to read more and keeps me on the edge of my seat for the next chapter or story the volume.
who know's what could of happened if it was Hermione whom found the compartment that Harry was sitting in on the train before Ron? having a annoying red head insult the vary first friend Harry made wouldn't go down vary well I'd think.

Happy Writing! 8D
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 18 . 8/30/2016
love I think this story is my favorite so far, or at least up there next to "Harry Crow" lol.

lol Fun Fact: here in the States there is a Town that is located in the state of Michigan that goes by the name Hell. this Town also has some of the coldest and heaviest snow storms in the lower 48 states of the US during the winter months. 8P
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2016
Well, hmm, what can I say: NOW THAT was one HECK of a first term,
Which unsurprisingly makes a great read
Good Plot, Good Character Portrayald, Good Twists - GREAT author
mattdombast chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
Love all ur stories but I do feel bad 4 draco and severus their both fab charActers
Critics' Critic chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
Me again (Ripslayer)
This won't be long, I promise;

Aug 2 c17 Jill
Ok. I now remember why I stopped reading this Fic. I love the writing and the concept. Its just the fact that each time the kids hurt someone by being upset their family is hurt, intentionally or not, case in point F & G's prank, nobody explains that is wrong as well. Its like they can do no wrong. I honestly think F& G got a bad light. They weren't intending on hurting anyone. It was meant for a laugh. They are two pureblood childern who have never dealt with non magical situations. Ie: lives in magical casle then they go home to the burrow.
The idea that there potion coukd hurt someone without magic never occured to them, because its not something they have ever encountered.

Attacking another student, even in fear for the life of a loved one, shouldnt be allowed. Its like, a whole new set of previlged. Only these ones are beloved and self-rightous.

Percy had the right intial idea, wrong wording and he is really a douche. Haha

That Mcgonagall called the prank and attack and then didnt even mention the way F& G were hit speaks volumes.

Sorry, didnt mean to rant. I just felt tgat was unrealistic.'

One) spleling (:/) mistake overload ;)
Two) I disagree, I like the twins' faults and thought it was well done *applause* and can't be bothered to explain further as of right now
RipSlayer
Critics' Critic chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
(AKA RipSlayer - device won't let me log in)
I love your stories, and have read all of them at least once, I was looking at the comments and found some absolutely ridiculous ones, and had to rant at something, so sorry..

'c'mon, cut Ron a break in ONE story... Why does everyone flanderize him into the worst human being on earth? In the books he was brave (giant spiders, basilisks, dragons, dementors, death eaters, giants, trolls, cursed artifacts, need I continue) loyal (even when every other witch and wizard had turned their backs on Harry!), and levelheaded in a crisis (while Hermione freaked, it was RON who got them past the Devil's Snare and even sacrificed himself in the chess room.)

And his reward for following them into dangers that would have sent a hardened marine running was to be relegated to a footnote in their story afterwards.

Don't dump on Ron for being jealous from time to time unless you're willing to take Hermione to task for being a bossy, arrogant swot or Harry for being a chronic troublemaker (and a petulant git for all of book 5.)'

Ok 1) I love your portrayals of Ron, they help make your books,
2) This reviewer says that Ron is 'loyal', seriously what the **** is he talking about, TriWiz Tournie, just thinks his best friend enters the Tournie and DOESNT BELIEVE HIM, and example number two, Deathley Hallows, abandons Harry because he gets annoyed (I know - the horcrux, but at least a bit was him) and also later when the dude calls him courgeous, fine he did brave sh*t, but he abandoned them then and he didn't confront the f*cking basilisk, Harry did, alone, when he was 12 and apologised to Ginny when he was dying even though he saved her f*cking life when she was stupid enough to eft owns a talking diary.
And Later this idiot says that Ron was level headed when Hermione was stressed out and that Ron got them past the Devils Snare, uh uh, whaaaat?

(Quote)

Devil’s Snare, Devil’s Snare . . . what did Professor Sprout say? — it likes the dark and the damp —'
'So light a fire!' Harry choked.
'Yes — of course — but there’s no wood!' Hermoine cried, wringing her hands.
'HAVE YOU GONE MAD?' Ron bellowed. 'ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?

(End Quote)

Does that make Ron sound level-headed, Hermione was the one who remembered what the f*ck it did, then Harry suggested a solution then Ron yells that she is a witch, when alternatively he could have simply whipped out his own wand and lit a fire, but wait, no Rom is too lazy and stupid to know how,
NEXT:
It was Ron's f*cking choice to follow them, sometimes it was him who got them into trouble not vice versa, CHECK YOUR FACTS, also Ron was NOT a footnote, he was one of the main characters, seriously, was this dude drunk when the wrote this?
NEXT:
He says this:
'don't dump on Ron for being jealous from time to time unless you're willing to take Hermione to task for being a bossy, arrogant swot or Harry for being a chronic troublemaker (and a petulant git for all of book 5.)'

What's wrong with Hermione wanting to work to get a good job, and Harry was, a 'chronic troublemaker' seriously wtf? He didn't choose to be the Boy-Who-Lived, I'm pretty sure he'd prefer his parents being alive, to a murderer and fame, his 'chronic troublemaking' was often because of Ron, other Weasleys or f*ckig saving people's lives, including RON..
You make Ron's jealousy seem like a once time thing which was in one page, this LASTED, RON WAS JEALOUS, and would prefer FAME and MONEY to a FAMILY. Does that sound like a hero to you? No? I wonder why?
Dude, next time actually thing about what your writing. Sorry if this offended anyone, or if people think the same of me, as I did of this reviewer, but I had to get my feelings out there because this review pissed me off too much for me to scroll past it, sorry everyone, and thank you ROBST for writing this amazing Story, I wish my writing was even half as good as yours - but I've read it, and it's not.
SOS For the long review
RipSlayer
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
This has to be one of my favorites! Thank you for all of the alternate HP's. You are a very gifted weiter.
Wolff Howl chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
something tells me PMP may be almost as dangerous as TnT. :p
fe2o3yus chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
Really well done, couldn't stop once I began.
G the Headmaster chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
Good cliffie.
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
I was right! This is great!
G the Headmaster chapter 1 . 8/8/2016