Reviews for A Different Halloween
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/13
Yeah, the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder already knows that Barty's son is a Death Eater and will very likely try to use it to get his potions master out of going to Azkaban. Regardless of how many Snape has killed, tortured and raped the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder wants to keep him from paying for his crimes. Pretty much the same for all the DEs. Though I'd think Riddle would have to wait longer to get a new body with all his followers in Azkaban. Hopefully James and Lily along with Remus and Sirius will enroll Harry and Hermione in some other school other then allowing them to be anywhere near the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. And that would not only piss off the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder but embarrass him as well. Now if they could convince the Longbottoms not to as well, that'd really shake the magical world belief in the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/13
Well if your reading this I started this once before but never got to finish it. That was very unfortunate. This is a very good story and I'm intending to finish reading it this time. What doesn't surprise me though is that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder now intends to set up the Longbottoms as he's lost the Potters. Honestly, he's no different then Riddle. Well, he's not as honest as Riddle I should say. Riddle mostly does his own dirty work whereas the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder uses other to do his. I personally think it would be hilarious if the Potters warned the Longbottoms about the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder. Imagine his surprise if both families left the country and a whole lot of other families followed them. Riddle might just win and take over magical Britain. However, sooner or later he'd loose to the muggle crown. He thinks so little of muggles and their tech that it would come quite the shock when they suddenly prove to be able to kill his Death Eater at ranges his people can't match.
elizabeth.barnes.3511 chapter 1 . 1/12
I have read this story several times now and still giggle uncontrollably at the end of this chapter. As a parent, I can just see the toddler wheels turning: one dog changed, all dogs change. "Can we get a dog?"
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 1/7
This story is hard to quantify. On the one hand, the plot is very engrossing, but on the other, your characterization of Dumbledore is troubling. He WAS a manipulative ass, but he did NOT have a crush on Severus, and did actually value Harry and Neville's lives. So that's continually getting in the way of my truly being able to enjoy this story more than I'm currently able to.

I'll try coming back to it at another time.
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 20 . 1/1
The happiest and saddest moment of the story!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
This story is rather an anomaly in your opus in that your pairing of Hermione and Harry are fairly minor characters.

The Potters, Grangers, Dudley and Luna end up more central, to say nothing of Barty Crouch Senior.

Without Voldemort and his ending is totally unique, though completely explained in a way that make sense, the main drama usual in your stories is missing. It's going to center on family and child rearing, which certainly is good.

One of my main reasons to go through this is to decide where this Albus falls on my 'Dumbledore scale': 10-8 'Dark Lord', 7-5 'Meddlesome, but rather ineffective', 4-3 'More comic relief than anything else', 2 'Means well, fall to hubris' and 1 'A True Light Lord'.

I loved the scene with Dumbledore and Peter White, who IMMHO channels J. Jonah Jamison more than Perry White.

I loved the speech by Crouch.

I loved the start of the 'taming' of Dudley!

TGM
hitokori midnight chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
i love this story alot and its amazing but its not draco's fault
hitokori midnight chapter 4 . 12/26/2017
i hate dumbledore now yup i DEFINITELY hate dumbledore
hitokori midnight chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
is severus gonna die?
hitokori midnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
ok albus first off do u mean romantic wise if so thats just gross not saying that i disagree with same sex marriage or dating but your centuries bloody older then snape!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
One...last...chapter... Just...one... Too bad, I really liked this story, I loved it a lot, and it's given me a couple good idea's for my story too! Best story ever!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 18 . 12/24/2017
2 More chapters! I don't want it too end!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 17 . 12/24/2017
'Very, very sorry.' Yes, I agree, a wonderful chapter...3...3...THREE MORE CHAPTERS... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
I love this chapter SOOO much! And a Merry Christmas to all!
Fiona K Sparrow chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
OHHH! I can't wait to see what Rita's paper is about! (I know I shouldn't.)
*sob* *sob* "Oh, Nooo! I...I can't...can't stand! being so near the end of the book! I'M 3/4 THROUGH! NOOO!"
4,253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »