Reviews for A Different Halloween
Newtinmpls chapter 20 . 4/23
What a delight! This has to be the most cheerful and upbeat Harry Potter story I have ever read. It has enough angst and action to still be a wild ride, but the joy and love all through here has me glowing and twinkling at having had the pleasure to read it.

Yes there were a few misspellings throughout (likely due to word - sub - software; at one point at the end of a chapter there was 'surly' instead of 'surely') but these are things that can and do happen in any bit of writing.

I very much like the idea of the integration of muggle and magickal; there is so much pain that comes from "us" vs "them" in any form; this was a very good way of showing hope, and how hope can spread out in ripples.
Voyager chapter 20 . 4/14
Bravo! Loved it all!
HeyLittleTrainWaitForMe chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi, if you liked this fic I highly suggest you read this one down below. It's very similar to Harry the Hufflepuff and The Thief of Hogwarts if you like those two, and just as funny.

s/12445757/1/Flowers-for-Harry :)
Rusty chapter 14 . 4/9
Sir your stories convey a sense of hope and optimism. Thank you
A great story
Truly a masterpiece
So you're just going to leave us hanging and not tell us who Remus is dating? I'm not sure if it Tonks or not cause this is so AU.
crazyartfreak chapter 5 . 3/29
I just finished chapter 5, and I totally forgot to comment in the previous installments. First, I'll say I was intrigued by the summary of this fanfic. Initiallly, I thought, 'Finally, a fic where both Lily and James AND the Longbottoms survive? Count me in!'
I'm still reading another masterpiece by you aka Harry Crow (I swear I'll eventually finish it, but I had lost my place somewhere in chapter 73, so I'll have to go back to the beginning and try again.) Needless to say, if this is as unique and amazing as the aforementioned story as well as "No Hurry At All", "Banking on Her", "In This World and the Next", "Can't Have It Both Ways", then of course I'll read this! :)

Second, while I enjoy the toddlers interaction with each other (omgsh Harry and Hermione might've had a soul bond of some sort? Excuse me while I squee and hug my tablet close to my chest lol!) their vocabulary seems to be a bit, I don't know, advanced for kids their age. Perhaps maybe it's because they're magical and their mental and speech develop faster than their physical counterparts? Either way, I'm a bit wary, but your explanation is probably better than my assumption.

Third, I'm really hoping Albus doesn't get away with his "the greater good" BS philosophy. Although, on a lighter note, I actually laughed when Barty Crouch, Jr. was under the Impurious curse and walked in front of the Knight Bus. (Yes, I have a weird sense of humor and a vivid imagination).
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 3/23
nice
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 3/23
I was always pissed off with Disney for making Kaa a baddie, which he never was in Rudyard Kipling's original story, where he was one of Mowgli's mentors.
On the Frog theme, in the book, Raksha, Mother wolf, calls Mowgli her 'little frog'
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 3/23
i guess magic makes a difference
slytherinsal chapter 9 . 3/23
how can I review except with a Jungle Book reference? "You're gonna love the way they tickle."
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 3/23
hehe James is not au fait with muggle psychology studies; it's been shown that children who spend substantial parts of their life together in the first 5 years do not develop romantic feelings, because it becomes akin to incest in the mind
CaBuckeye chapter 2 . 3/21
Dumbledore Palpatine? Hmmm...
illymalfoy chapter 1 . 3/19
I looveeeee all your stories you are a great writer congratulations!
Ambrosius Hunter chapter 8 . 3/15