Reviews for The Rocky Horror Cullen Halloween Show
Bellanesscullen chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Loved it! I was laughing the whole time :) its was just great my friends got me addicted to Rocky horror and I'm sure you can guess I'm addicted to twilight. Anyway this was awesome keep up the great work ;) I'm really loving your writing. Have read a few of your other stories and they were great to. :) once again I loved this it was so great :)
Monroe's girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Omg lol I loved this story too funny lol I was so hoping edward would frank n footer lol
Tel81 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OMGOSH that was Brillent! I was laughing my butt off the whole way though it! It was perfectly cast and the lines used from Rocky Horror were awesome!
Suzbythesea chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Great fun ! You cast the characters perfectly, lol ! Would be truly awesome if one could really see them dressed the part... what a wonderful concept you came up with ! )
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Fan-fucking-tastic

Being a huge fan of RHPS all ready made this even better...Alice as Columbia Spot On.
Youdazzledme chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I want to go to a Halloween party with them! I could totally picture this..what a fun time!
Angel chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
LMAO! XD

I don't know ANYTHING baout Rocky Horror but this was too funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
WOW... I wish i could see this, especially 'rocky' 3 fantastic!
Ejswife95 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love reading your work. It was hard to picture them all dressed up for Halloween! Can't wait to read more.
slstimson chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
this was absolutely awesome! i couldn't stop laughing! i wish i had read this on Halloween!
Natuu chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I really like it!

Amazing story

XOXO Esme from Chile :D

Natu
xAshbellax chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I just finished watching the original movie and Glee version of Rocky Horror! Emmett as Frank N Furter! I can't believe I actually imagine Jasper do the Time Warp...but I like it hehe. I love this fic, good job! *thumbs up*
Chico01 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Thank you for that! I absolutely loved this story!
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Let's do the time warp again... haha. I made myself actually watch the movie (or shall I say, "Picture Show" :)) before I read this, and it was worth it. I can totally see Alice as a Columbia. :) This story had me cracking up the whole way through. Phenomenal job! Keep writing! -Emma
Milene Lira chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
WOW! HOT. CRAZY. AND FUNNY!

I REALLY LOVE IT *o*