Reviews for Outrage
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ooh interesting. I didn't know it was about Lucius cheating on Narissa with another women until the last line. Very clever how the main conflict of the story reveals itself as I read on.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Damn right he should sleep on the couch! *mutters* Cheating bastard...

Well written,love the reference to Wuthering Heights!
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
lol, nice :D
Estella May chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Somehow I wouldn't put it past her to blackmail Lucius with this for the rest of his life. P

Nice job!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ooh, OUCH. Poor Narcissa! I like what you did with the prompt, and I love the last line!
SKINNYxLOVE chapter 1 . 10/31/2010

*grips heart*

It's painful. It hurts TOO MUCH!

*falls to knees*

*cries to Merlin*

... I think I've had a worse reaction than Narcissa. o.O I clearly need help, lol.

Wait, this WAS about Lucius cheating, right? Lol. At first, after reading your A/N, I thought you might have done a crackfic where Lucius is obsessed with Katherine from Wuthering Heights. Like, he had a crush on her and whatnot, haha.

Then I read it and it was not a pleasant surprise. '[ But you wrote it wonderfully. I feel sorry for Narcissa (as I do in all of these cases where Lucius is a cheating bastard for whom I'd like to maim myself), but I like how she sort of gets revenge on him in the end. Sleeping on the couch isn't a harsh enough punishment for me, but Cissy has a reputation to uphold, I suppose... \

Anyway. Good job writing it! D

- Hanna
Victory87 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love this one :D

very good work ;)
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really liked it! )

the last line was just awesome. Great job!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Hahaha! Very very good! that last line killed me XD
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love this!

I just saw a Wuthering Heights movie (with Tom Hardy as Heathcliff awesomeness) so I love the references :D