Reviews for It happens
BlackNinja0227 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
this story confused me a lot but I like the idea of it
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Wow this was so amazing.
So was grimmjow's running away his way if dumping ichigo or are they still together?
caribou.and.cake chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Okay, that ending was just cruel but this story was absolutely brilliant. Loved every second of it. :)
M S N G R chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
This story is amazing! I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning but then I was like holy shit! Idk how to explain this but I really felt for he characters especially Grimm. The way he was portrayed as an arrogant bastard but for a reason was great. And the ending of ch 3 killed me. I swear I was crying from laughter. I was so worried at the end! I was about to scream in frustration about what was happening to Grimm (that sentence was weird, hope you know what I mean).

In the beginning after Grimm saves the lady I was a bit confused what was happening. And a little more explanation on what exactly grimm is wouldve been nice, but not necessary.

Thank you for the wonderful story! :DDDD
Nekokratik chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
The most twisted story I've ever read, and I cried the whole while when I was reading it! I mean, WTF! It's just so bitter-sweet, I just have no words.

I love the taste of bitter-sweet-ness in stories, which means I LOVE "It happens", but this story specially left a great impact in me. Oh, and the end was ... really not expected, and kind of really annoying. Not the story annoying, but more like it was the character's fault. I mean, until when will Grimmjow stop running? Like seriously ... It's just so heart-breaking seeing Ichigo with such a heart-break. And who the hell just suddenly bolts in the middle of a romantic scene? I'm REALLY surprise that Ichigo is still with him ... but well, as people do say, Love is blind.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You know this story is REALLY Wicked~! I was about to cry not even reaching the middle of chapter 1 yet!

Poor Ichigo, I was in tears because of him! I really wanna find out what's so wrong with him; and yeah, i gave some thoughts about it. Karma, Fate, Ghosts? Revenges? A weird curse where he gets injuries for someone else? OOH~! For his family or something? I'M DYING TO KNOW! *goes to keep on reading*
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I loved this to bits :). Fucken sick story bra. Good fucken fantabulous angel job, writing this! 8D

Thank you.
vivaciousRingo chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Ah, time sure flies eh? I didn't even realize it's been so long, hell I'm guilty of the same thing, meaning leaving stuff unfinished because I get distracted with new shiny and cool plots or rl gets in the way, but I'm really, really glad you managed to finish this. It's one of my by far favorite plots and this story really captivated me. The ending made me snort, nice touch to give a Superman reference with running from Lois Lane, hilarious!

I totally adored how Grimmjow turned from collected into sick with worry, it was fitting somewhat - he was so used to seeing Ichigo barely struggling to survive that I don't think he even entertained a thought there would come a time Ichigo would surrender to the fate, so the scene where he held him in his arms made me cry, as well as when Grimm touched Ichigo's scarred back and comforted him.

I also loved your dialogues, although I mourned the fact there wasn't much smut to sate my hunger where Ichigo gave back the powers to Grimm, since I was looking forward to seeing Grimmjow writhing and being on the receiving end of it; I mean - best sex for Grimm and avarage or worst for Ichigo, lol. But still, I let my imagination fill in the blanks, *winks*

I'm interested to know what new plots you'll come up with!

Black Storm Van Pendragon chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
*sniffs* How dare's so emotional...and there I thought they'd be together in the end *sniffles and goes to grab for her gun and notice you suddenly gone* Oi, get back 'ere! D'X *waves rifle*
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Er...was it supposed to end there? A bit sudden, don't you think?

Anywho, I love it so far, and I hope you update soon. XD
vivaciousRingo chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Wow, so original, unique, touching and heart-breaking at times! I loved every second of it while reading! Now I feel like an addict and feel insatiable craving for more of this!~
LordLoveless chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
That was good... awesome! And the ending crack me up like cazy! Hope Grimm learn to recognize which 'Ahhh' is which! XDDDDD
NDebN chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
lol this were an interesting 3 chapters, funny and original too XD it's so ichigo to attract accidents, any trouble in a 100 mile radius will go to Ichi, pretty much like in bleach XD Lol it would have been fun if Ichi had given Grimm his knack for finding trouble, who knows it might even make him humble XD but lol they have to have sex twice everytime, that is if Grimm loses his powers every time. But well at least out of one of the two times he would feel something XD

Anyway great story and until next time .
caribou.and.cake chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
This is a very interesting story. I'm hooked!

I've really never seen anything like it, and I like how Grimm and Ichigo's relationship isn't cut and dry and completely picture perfect, it's very refreshing. I love it and can't wait to read more. :D
ezcap1st chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Found this fic today and read everything. It's an interesting story, and the plot twist with Ichigo getting the powers with sex... Wait, does that mean they share the powers now that they're... Bed buddies? And Ichigo doesn't have family? This story's really good, I'm looking forward to the next chapter~