Reviews for New heart, dear heart
gaylelbf chapter 18 . 2/22
Interesting.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
It was a good fic, I enjoyed it immensely! Especially Oliver, you did a wonderful job-she was very interesting! :)
Oreal770 chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
hurrah! A decent length Gwaine/Merlin fic! And with proper emotions in it! It's about time someone wrote one which has proper development of their relationship (even if it was angsty).

Oh and I liked Lancelot/Oliver (I thought her name might end up Olivia but that shows I shouldn't make assumptions)

Brilliantly written, and very decent.

Thankyou!

Oreal
unwanted- angel chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
I was really hoping Gwain would be ok with the whole magic thing :[

He always seems so carefree..

I think Oliver's a woman. Yeah yeah I know I'm far behind on chapters and I could quite possibly be wrong, but he's hiding something and thats what I think it is.
unwanted- angel chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Gwain isn't trying to woo Oliver by any chance is he? Because he seems a bit too friendy for my liking ._. This is a Gwain/Merlin story! ... Right?
unwanted- angel chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
He has no idea what he just did to poor Merlin..

But, then again. This might just be what he needs to make up his mind.
IforIgnore chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
I loved it all! Especially the couples adn ideas. :)
hsmrmae chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
This was really good! I loved gwain in this story and Merlin was an ass but I could understand his reasoning :)
Squilf chapter 19 . 1/3/2011
Hey, I really love this story! I love Merlin/Gwaine, and I think this is a really interesting story about them.

It feels quite dark in places, especially the part when Gwaine tells Merlin he thinks he's just playing a cruel, twisted game with him. Some of it is just so sad! There were a lot of places where things feel pretty bleak, and as I reader I felt sympathy for both Merlin and Gwaine.

I think it's actually quite a realistic story - it's not 'Oh, you love me, I love you, we live happily ever after' - it's more like a story about two people trying to make a relationship work. Their interactions and conversations with one another, and the highs and lows, it's actually quite believable.

You really captured the dilemmas they fall into, and portrayed them really well. For Gwaine, he's fallen hopelessly for a person who's constantly sending him mixed messages. For Merlin, he's unsure of his feelings and thinks they will conflict with his destiny. In this sense, the story has real depth and I got a hell of a lot of heartache from it!

But there's also some very funny moments in there too - Lancelot's line, "Gwaine lusts after you." was just so blunt I couldn't help laughing! And there's some other really great light-hearted moments too, like "Lancelot's tried unsuccessfully for the first time in many to woo his wife.").

Regards Lancelot and Oliver, I liked them as a couple. Finding out she was a woman was a surprise! And the whole baby thing was too! I like the way your fics often include the unexpected - I would never have expected those things to happen. I hoped now Lancelot and Oliver were married in the end that they'd live happily ever after, but like Merlin and Gwaine, you used them to show how not everything works out perfectly.

I feel like overall your fic is about what happens when two people try to make a relationship work, and how love doesn't necessarily make you happy. I feel like it's about tolerance and compromise. No idea if that's what you intended, but hey!

Anyway, I think it's a really interesting story that broke my heart in several places, but ultimately fixed it again by the end. There's not enough Merlin/Gwaine fanfiction in my opinion so it's great to see some! I've written one myself, they're such a great couple! Anyway thanks for this story, I love it :)

Squilf xx
Beizanten chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Great story. poor lance but this will help him move on from gwen. My heartbreak for merlin
Beizanten chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
Gawain should know now that merlin will risk his secret to save Gawain. i thought oliver will be mad that merlin heal her
congotandsja chapter 18 . 12/27/2010
I laughed at Gwaine's last sentence. Typical! Glad things are better between the two.
Yukka Sam chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Oh no! I really like them as a couple T_T Well, at least they are still partners in crime) I wonder what happened to Oliver and Lancelot?
Beizanten chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Gawain should know by now that Merlin love him. This chapter is funny and suspenseful. Is it a sex magic. lance will have to take rensponsibility then
Beizanten chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
poor merlin. How could gawain think merlin would do any of that to him. My heart break for both of them