Reviews for In Your Embrace
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
James got over his fear? The help of his boyfriend
parker chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
the only thing that could have made it better would be iflogan fell for carlos
UnconfinedMind chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
omg I love this story. It's absolutely beautiful
vattenhaunter chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
I love it it's really really good
Alley Petifier chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
How is it related 2 u? (if u don't mind me askin :P)
Sososososo good chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
besides the fact that all of this was beautiful, i have one question: was the "Kendall Knight cries his way through sex." line a Supernatural shoutout?
Blank Account 15 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Wow, you are a VERY talented writer. I loved this story. I'm sad it had to end though ( Haha, but it was very good!
vikwhis13 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
HAHAHA! that last line made me smile. )
Rackler chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Whaaah! I found this fic while looking at The Savage Soul's profile and now I swear I love you! Best fic ever!
Fang lover23 chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
My heart just exploded with all the loving Kames moments! I loved the scavenger hunt, and I definitely loved how their first time together was slow and passionate, not wild. ;)

Loved the story! :D
Demon'sAngel17 chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
*dies of nosebleed*

THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!

Sad to see this end but OMG! THAT WAS JUST AHHHHHHHHHH!

*re-dies thanks to lose of blood*

A happily dead Dalton _
Magiccatprincess chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Great story loved it! It was really amazing!

Good luck with your exams!
Redeeming Red chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
OH MY GOSH.

I'm at a loss for words to tell you how amazing this was. Ugh.

Okay, for starters, the beginning was sweet. :) & I'm excited to see how things turn out with the Carlos & Logan one-shot. & of course I'm excited for the James & Kendall one-shot. Because Kames is like the best thing ever. :)

& the treasure hunt with all those flashbacks was absolutely adorable. The first time Kendall touched James' hand & Kendall lifting James & the two of them flirting & James wanting Kendall to say "You're mine" multiple times-it was all just perfect. :D

& then them being each other's first was mind-blowingly amazing. That's what I thought was gonna happen originally when Kendall was touching James. & then I considered asking you if they were going to eventually, but I was like, "No, I don't want to be THAT much of a perv. But it would be sweet because it would show how much James trusted Kendall...no! No, I'm not asking them that!" But you have now completely satsified me. :D That was one of the sweetest sex scenes I have ever read & the two of them waking up in each other's arms is bliss. I love you so much for writing this right now, it's surreal.

I'm going to re-read this story over and over again, because I honestly can't tell you how much I love it. It's amazing. Wonderfully written (I love your writing style!). Adorable. Hot. Just perfect! Again, thanks so, so much for posting it. I'm saddened that it's over & I only wish there could be more, but hey, that's what your one-shots are for. ;D I'll be sure to read them when you post them. Keep up the magnificent work!
Never gonna do this again chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
awwww, so sad to see this end...:( cries for alittle while...

but honestly, I love this story, and I hope you do decide to write more stories. If anyone plagarizes, flaming is okay (who do you think did it, by the way, just wondering, so I can keep an eyeout and give em a peice of my mind on what they're doing)

and yeah, I'm sick so my brain is kinda like pffffff right now, so sorry about the weird reveiw...
iLoveJamesMaslow chapter 8 . 11/14/2010