Reviews for Salt Over Your Shoulder
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
What the heck dude
happinessisHarryPotter chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my god. I cannot believe that's the end. My eternal cries.
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Wow. Just, wow. Both Burt and Kurt broke my heart, and so realistic. Congratulations. *sad smile*
jcarol555 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
These short/slightly-ironic/angsty one-shots are amazing! Now I'll go reed more.
xoxSamIAmxox chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
that was amazing O.O please write a sequel? please?
Junjou-Angel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
sequel? please? *puppy dog eyes* O_O
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Sequel. Sequel. Sequel (please...)
IOTR chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh, the woes of American eating habits. You wrote this story so well, especially the emotion in it. I could really empathize with Finn's fear and Kurt's frustration. Shame, shame, Burt. ):

Great story!
Lunar Maelstrom chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow, this is some powerful stuff. You can see where each character's coming from, and the misunderstandings, and miscommunication, and mistakes and so many other "mis"s, it's unbelievable. Everyone is so in character and human it seems just like another part of the show, which not many writers seem to be able to pull off.

Basically, this all means that I think you did an awesome job. Kudos to you. :)
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I can't believe this only has four reviews. I must up that, at least by one.

You write incredible angst. It breaks my heart when I read them, but I'll be damned if I'm going to stop. You manage to keep everyone so IC all the time, and I'm very jealous of your fantastic abilities. oTL
Callioscript chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I must admit I was hesitant, but you wrote this so well. I completely believed the Burt that you wrote was just another side of the one we see on T.V. Well done.
platowasabore chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This requires a sequel. Immediately if not sooner...pleaz?
Mondler4EvEr chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh god. This was excellent. I believed every word of it. I felt bad for Finn during his conversation with Burt. Poor Kurt. He's just trying to keep his dad alive and Burt is too blind to see that. :(

Great job :)
ritagarcia45 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow; how much did I love Finn's conversation with Burt.