Reviews for Tongue, and Three More
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
:)they totally want to be friends
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Aw the first prompt "Personal Furnace" was just so cute! I could see Dean being embarrassed about wanting to cuddle with Sam (for the warmth Sam gives off) At least Sam doesn't mind since he makes no comment when Dean's cold nose is in his back.

Dean is so stubborn in "Sick Weekend at Bobby's" He should learn to accept the help so he can get better sooner. At least they eventually are able to help Dean and get him Tylenol and everything.

A tongue that heals would be very helpful. I totally loved your prompt "Tongue"! I mean Sam licks at wounds and they heal how could I not? (that is kind of sexy in my opinion) Also that's got to be strange when it's like "my blood. Does it juice you up?" Kind of an awkward comment. Also my favorite part was when Dean sneezes and cuts himself and it's "not" (yeah right) because of Sam's tongue (he sure goes into detail about it not being that.

"Homing Beacon" was epic! I love all of Dean's comments especially when he said "Your dick was the first to know" God I loved this one. I think this was my favorite prompt out of all of them! They were all good though...

Awsome prompts they were all done amazingly!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
holy hell, that was a conglomeration of complete and utter loveliness. Woohoo.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hee hee: Dean all warm and snuggly and snuffly in bed getting squished ...

I'm sorry - Dizzo cannot complete this review as she has retired to her happy place and is sitting in the corner, singing to herself and rocking ...
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
MMM, I am down with the licking. :)
Noninone chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
XD I like them all, but the last two made me laugh a lot.

Specially the slashy one because I keep saying: Sam get the fuck off, you're squashing Dean! XDDD

Fun!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Heee! I'm hot in bed too... No, wait. That came out wrong lol.

I do the heat generating thing too! My boyfriend calls me me his generator - soon as I get warm and snuggly and close to sleep I start giving off heat like a human radiator :-)

Great little fics as always xx
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
awww i loved all those little fics!

my Favourite has to be homing beacon thought, it was so cute!

sam only wanted a cuddle :D

this was really good, had me smiling all the way through!

thanks for the smiles!