Reviews for Some tricks are no treat
Larissa Lawren chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
The recovery part was awesome!
Larissa Lawren chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hahahah! That was fresh and very funny!
misunderstoodemon chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
This is really cute - awesome! And I must agree about the Helping Hands in the shower...

misunderstoodemon
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
lol love jareths reply though i liked the first one more are you going to continyue this couse it would be cool if you did.

lol love the reference to peter as some boy in tights. lolz.

by the way youre a geniyus.

thanks for posting something that asktualy made me lagh for a change. most storys ppl post dont make me lagh out loud but the thing with the helping hand shower was just too funny. i think id freek too if there were felping hands in my shower. those things are creepy. and jurks i mean thay droped sara in a ubliyet. helpfull my ass.

plz right more. :)

im adding you to my faverits. :)

and as for jareths creepy relative i actualy no someone like that. its this creepy old dud that lives in my nanan bilding and keeps winking at me i mean hes like 80 something and im not even 18 yet. i mean ewwwwwwww. iv resorted to not going to my nans eny more just to avoyed the creep. erg. so i feel the scribs pain.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
lol i love the first chapture this is so funny. i laghted out loud when i read about the helping hands in the shower witch coused my sister to give me a funny look but eny way irealy like this cant wait to see what you right next. im going to see whats in the next chapture now byes. :)
MidnightCat99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Too funny!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
VERY amusing. Thanks for sharing. XD
LetoSai chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I have mentioned that you are my Sunshine, yes? I laughed through this and I think it’s completely genius. I curse my chaotic schedule (and my pitiful procrastination) or I would be neck deep in one of your other stories. Where do the hours go, I ask you!

You’re stories more then hit the spot for me. You have Jareth pegged and he should consider himself lucky to have such a fantastic Scribe. I’ll tell him so myself if I ever get around to it.

I also have to say I love the ongoing tiff between Jareth and Peter Pan/ Hook. Something about that visual is hilarious and I love it.

I thought perhaps I’d try to motivate myself into writing tonight but I’ve just vetoed that thought and I think I’ll go on to read about Jareth. I’ll get to all your stories! Mark my words! I’m a hopeless fan, what can I say?

_

P.S. Happy Birthday Jareth

LetoSai
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
LOL! One of your best chapters I've read where you are talking to Jareth! I could not stop laughing. I hope he put things back in order, cause I would hate to have to face your wrath.
mnleonard chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
My lady, you have me rolling with laughter!
childishmistake chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
As always, this was wonderful & funny as hell.
Chibi-no-oneesan chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I find it hilarious that his highness did NOT comment regarding the poodle purring like a cat...I think he likes that one.

I would offer to take a few of those goblins off your hands, but my hands are entirely filled with my own goblins...and helping hands in the shower is a purely terrifying thought...
Taraneh Rose chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Lol, I love it you are awesome Paisley!
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Happy 2 days after Halloween and one day after All Soul's Day! Enjoyed your tit for tat. Heh.
lonely 27 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010