Reviews for Internal Affairs WHOOP style
The Last Poison Apple chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Oooh. Wicked. I kinda suspected she was the mole all along heh. Brilliant read!
Evadeen chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I love this story! There aren't a lot of evil Sam stories out there! This was amazing!
Serena Storms chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
very interesting and I think it's Dean
Projekt-Z chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
very messed up... but inspiring nonetheless. very nice work. i think i may use something similar in a later fic.
Hinata28h chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
OH-MY-F-en-GOD (sorry god) THAT WAS AMAZING! You should totally make a sequel where the super spies ,maybe Jerry to,didn't die from the explosion and now they plan to stop Tim and Sam Scam from whatever,and maybe have Sam be pregnant or already have a child with Tim!Ohh so please have a sequel!

Hinata28h
Cresenta's Lark chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
OMG omg omg omg

I LOVE THAT ENDING! YES! IT WAS SAM! (ok duh) BUT OMG thank you sooo much for making this a sam/scam fic! :D:D:D

Omg lol I love the dialouge in this chap like you can just sense the bond between sam and Scam and it's so strong! (She betrayed her friends for him muahahaha, that's love lol :P)

I freaked when I saw the words "marriage" and "honeymoon" I was like omg they're married!

HAHAHAHAHA gosh this line: Terence grew red-faced as he remembered the incident and how he had thought it was the fates finally working in his favour.

Made me laugh so hard. See Terrance is perfect to have created an organization called L.A.M.O.S. he's SOOO lame! Scam on the other hand is awesome. XD (I hate terrance with a passion ahem)

Awesome work.

:D

I love that Sam and Scam WON at the end! And that it was an evil AND happy ending!

WOOT! XD

Thanks so much for writing this. :)

Luv,

Cresenta's Lark
Cresenta's Lark chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
OMG :P One more chapter!

UPDATE!

(sorry I'm hyper, I just want to know WHO the mole is sooo badly)

- Cresenta's Lark
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
HAH I KNEW IT!

And I love twists. :D Like you don't understand; I am OBSESSED with them.

Cresenta's Lark chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Hello :)

I just started reading this and it's pretty good! I like how the girls are so in character, you did an awesome with that.

And blast my curiousity lol, I'm so curious to know who the mole is _

Of course, since I AM a Sam/Scam addict ... I hope/feel it's Sammie lol.

oooh I loved this part:

Investigating them was not going to be easy. To make things harder, Sam had told the spies that they had to disable their com-powders so that their fellow superspies couldn't track their whereabouts and discover the mole hunt...

IS THAT A HINT? IS IT? :P

I am hyper lol.

Update soon.

Luv,

Cresenta
Poison's Ivy chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I really liked Alex's "Santa Claus" line. That's very cute and in character!

And omg. I know that the criminal that was put to sleep is important. But who is he?

Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
You know, this is really good! :D Like, I'll be honest. Some lines rub me the wrong way (ex: Bwa ha ha ha) but to be honest, it's just me lol. :D

BUT your characterization of Clover is GREAT! I KEEP LAUGHING!

Like ["Let's split the remaining ones between us and tail them. I think I'll start with this Bartholomew Jones guy. I mean, who has a name like Bartholomew? Obviously a prime mole candidate."] LMAO THAT IS SOMETHING SHE TOTALLY WOULD SAY!

And this line as well [Thankfully, no harm was done to the battle cruiser or WHOOP or their manicures (which Clover so helpfully pointed out).] HAH! It cracked me up! :P

And of course, my inner fangirl got excited at: She knew any case involving Tim Scam always got personal to Sam. Lol :P

And, knowing me, my inner fangirl is also hoping that Sam is the mole. Am I right? *pout* Please tell me... If you read any of my stories, and want to know something, I'll tell you! (Lmao look at me resorting to bribery :P)

afroxilante chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oh my god! that was really cool! i totally think is sam! she is above suspicion and who else could it be britney? no way Dean? no way again ! it's her i can feel it!