Reviews for A Baby Batman, a big Robin & a butler
Squeeeeeee! Cuteness overload! This is exactly what I need on such a rough day... Thank you very much :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/2
Dean majored in adorable no matter what age.
alacara chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
It's so cute! I love how you had everyone dressed up :)
liane chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Seriously little Dean really is the most adorable little munchkin ever. And i'm so glad that Sam found a batman costume and took the little sweetheart trick or treating.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is the first deaged fic I've read, and I'm glad I started with yours. love it. x
szarabasjka chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I swear I adore this one, ADORE it!
meusvenator chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
That was sweet. It was so nice of Bobby to come along too, the whole family together.
Just adorable.
vambrace chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Ooh*clutches at chest...dies from the cute*
megumiogata1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Aww boys! :)
This was just adorable! From Deanie and his bear, to bigBrother!Sammy taking Deanie to umpteen stores until he found Dean's costume, to Bobby being Alfred, to Dean standing up to a clown for his Brother! Just all-around awesomeness! Thanks so much for sharing and capping off my day with a smile!
Kalliel chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Very cute. :) The part at the first store which only has the spiderman costume, where Dean refers to Sam as his big brother and Sam to Dean as his little made me think a lot about that dynamic. Great job!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Oh lord the mental image ! It's halarious!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awwwww Dean you adorable little sweetie. I'd have made him a Batman costume if I had to, but Dean would have been Batman.
awwww chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was feakin adorable! Absolutely loved it, I was laughing the whole time :)
HeavensDemonicAngel chapter 1 . 12/30/2011