Reviews for The List of Words
Jenny Willis chapter 10 . 10/16
Oh myyyyyyy! This fanfic should be renamed, “The List of Ways Peeta Pounds Katniss.” I mean, wow, it’s spicy stuff! Very enjoyable M-grade scenes though.

Also pretty well-plotted and I appreciated the non-fluffy tension between P & K. Their ups and downs added a lot of interest from chapter to chapter.

The only thing different I would’ve wished for is the incorporation of the “You love me. Real or not real,” which was the best thing about SC’s otherwise disappointing close to the series. It’s missing from this fanfic, an oversight that doesn’t seem necessary IMO.

Otherwise, loved it!
c3lia chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
Very good job. Lovely dialogues and descriptions.
Elricsister chapter 6 . 4/5/2017
Wow this Katniss is delusional, crazy, selfish and everything you will hate in a human been... She is an enemy to others and herself...
Mollyzmom chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
Well Done. Thanks!
N1991N chapter 10 . 1/4/2016
any intention to update at all?
Nour FRM Algeria chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
God damn it! why the hell did you abandon all these amazing stories? So freaking unfaire :(
chnctgislnd07 chapter 10 . 11/22/2015
Great story!
aheartofwords chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
Sometimes I feel like I've read all the good Everlark ff out there but then I come across something like this! I absolutely adore this story! Definitely going on my favs list!
aheartofwords chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I can't get enough of this story. I want to wrap is up and devour it and keep it all to myself, it's so freaking good! Ugh!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Awww
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
This is awesome!
Love it
stillwaiting61 chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Lovely story, and so well written.
stillwaiting61 chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
It bothers me in this story that Katniss treats Peeta's emotional traumas so carelessly. She impatient, irritable, and just downright hateful with him sometimes. I'm wondering if that was your intention?
NotMyBabies chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
This was so beautiful. It had a good amount of conflict to make it real. That special was so Plutarch.
Serina Tsuki chapter 10 . 12/9/2014