Reviews for UCHIHA DIARIES: BOOK 7 Special Edition
lv90047 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Sexy. Enjoyed it very much. :)
Please keep writing!
YaoiAttraction chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
XD
rain of broken promise chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
amazing.i watch the uchiha diaries book 1 till 7 allday and i must say you have a very perverted mind **wink**.how about you make another story and this time you make all of their friend except konan,naruto and gaara find out about their forbbiden love im sure they will love it
The-Scarlet-Dreamer chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Amazing. :D well, just cuz you're not having ideas at the moment; it doesn't mean you should end the stories. I love these and I totally think you should continue this for a while. _ this story was truely errotic, and I can't wait till the next book. Any itasasu fan whom reads this particular book is guarenteed to get a nosebleed lol XD

3 ~Minatsuki-Dei
illusionneverchangedx chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
that was... erotic! i loved the peircing idea, pure genius! the way sasuke used the treats was HOT! i ate all my holloween candy on the third day, lol. i had such a sugar rush! maybe you could make a diary in december and make it a christmas special. sasuke and itachi could get married on christmas. the diary could be about how they plan their wedding. u could make a november one about someone trying to break sasuke and itachi's relationship apart or someone trying to rape sasuke (but not really gets to do it because itachi saves him). but u dont have to use and of my ideas 'cause im crazy, lol XD
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
wonderful... wonderful... absolutely wonderful... love this series so much.. please make more... its too good for you to end it right away... i'll be waiting for more of your fics... they are the best...
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
thanks for the update... this is so hot and so awesome... just absolutely love your fics so much...
Hidden-Tresure chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Great
passionateinterest chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Woot woot for Sasuke and Itachi and of course the author of this story! :D As always I've loved this diary as much as I did the other one maybe even more. I would say "continue those awesome diaries" but I also know that you've already done 7 of them and I know having ideas and inspiration can be quite hard to find sometimes. So I guess do whatever you feel like doing. :)
passionateinterest chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
*fangirl squeal* I can't believe Sasuke pierced his tongue that's so hot! :D The teasing was also really, it was pretty gutsy from Sasuke to do it in front of everyone, though he was well disguised enough so that no one would recognize him. I can't wait to see Itachi's reaction to all the things Sasuke prepared for him. :)
Charrmed chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I love your stories. Especially the Uchiha Diaries. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
so awesome. so awesome. SO AWESOME! my gosh this is so interesting and amazing... just love your fics very very much... you create the most amazing and interesting fics... this fic is so wonderful and exquisite... want more of this please update really soon! oh please...
Miaki Kizumi chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Ahhhh!

Lemon, lemon, lemon!

This is soo good, these UCHIHA DIARIES have to keep on going! They are... I don't even know how to begin explaining them. :)
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oh my gosh... this is so awesome... thank you for this fic.. this is really great... love this very much... you're really awesome... its so cute... i kept on squealing while reading this... is so great... just absolutely love this... you make the cutest itasasu fic... you're my idol...
Corner chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Yay,a new book!I'm glad you wrote a halloween edition 't wait to see more!