Reviews for Crystal Fragments
Foxinstrazt chapter 1 . 5/13
So after you posted your review to Roses & Thorns, I checked out your profile(something I do in re downtime at work), and was pleasantly surprised to find you've wrote something. Not only that, but something for my favorite game, with my favorite character(Light), with my favorite pairing as the focus.

My favorite by far was #47, Moon, because it's just a nice quiet moment for the two that made me realize just how bizarre Pulse would seem to Light. Her whole life was either brightened by the Fal'Cie, or a slightly dim version of that light to simulate nighttime. She has never seen the moon before, and that realization made the moment more intimate between them. And it felt right that Fang be there to share that moment.

Can't pinpoint a least favorite. I liked most of them and can only complain that I wish some were longer. You did a great job capturing the personality of these two in such a short way, and I enjoyed the read immensely. Thank you!

- Fox
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Cute, sweet and (for the most part) FLUFFY! Hehe good job.
hubble36 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
xD well, I LOVED them ALL!

I seriously love all these short stories mm, is that how you call it?

but nonetheless, good job!

and I hope you'll come back and write more!

thanks for this!
Scraggles chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hmm.. Food for thought. There were some misspellings and grammatical errors, but nothing serious. I could read it, and that's what counts. ;b
Harmonic Wisp chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You really captured Fang and Lightning well throughout this series. The bits and pieces of their lives were a nice mix of funny, sad, mellow, etc. thrown one after another at the reader. That alone gives off a feeling that that's what their lives are like - a careful balance of everything and the extremes. Just like the tanned Pulsian and the ex-soldier.

As for favorites, I loved #41 (Completion) and #50 (Supernova). Completion more so because despite Fang's easy going nature, she still gave off this feeling of being someone frequently placed out of the group for thinking out of the box. Which, in my mind, puts her on equal basis with Lightning who's also a natural loner. Supernova was a nice ending to the series that made me giggle. The soldier of cocoon was definitely trouble - in ways I don't think Fang minded at all.

Loved the series so I'm definitely looking forward to more from you!
Swampert653 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
:D

I really love the 50 word challenges. They're incredibly fun to do and read.

I'm glad you didn't just stop at one sentence though. Some of these stories wouldn't have been nearly as entertaining and meaningful if they had been restricted to one sentence.

My favorites... Probably Jealousy, Potatoes, Touch, Bonds, Heaven, and Telephone.

Great work.

I'd love to see more from you. c:
OerbaFarron chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh my gawd. I love 26,44,45,47,49 & 50. You do damn good work my friend. Kudos and please do more FLight pairings if possible. :D Good job!