Reviews for Autumn Light
eclair chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
OMG. This is too beautiful. Can't stop crying at the end.
Krishka chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I seriously loved this fic. Sasuke embracing fatherhood was beautifully shown. His non-reactions, his reactions, his careful tippy-toe steps, everything was beyond perfect.
Though morbid it may seem, but I always wanted to know how Sasuke would react if something were to happen to Hinata, would he abandon(as in unintentionally distancing) the children, too shaken to even breathe, if his life was taken away from him. Or will he put up a strong front for them and raise them lovingly with twice as much devotion, so as to not make them feel they are missing something. But silently crying when no one watches, seeking tranquility in his wife's memories. I ask you this because you have a thorough grasp on Sasuke's personality. Never before I have read a story describing his entry into fatherhood so accurately. I simply fell in love with this story, it is that good.
Keep writing such wonderful fics, your writing style makes reading all the more worthwhile.

Have a great day :) :) :)
satomika chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Awww

Nice!

And sweet!

Lovely!
anne chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
that was great
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You write beautiful SasuHina. Like crazy. You're amazing. Great job.
LovitaSxH chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This sequel is so moving 3
AshAnime chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMG this was sooooo beautiful! Awesome sequel and worth the read:):):)
umnia chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
BEWITCHING SHOT .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was awesome! Papa!Sasuke is totes adorable.
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
hehehhe so cute! make more!
Sanaiah-Hime.823 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I so want to cry right now!
This is just amazing. You seem to have analyzed Sasuke's character and emotions deeply.
How could you decipher his feelings and reactions and put it into words?
Being a husband and being a first time father, this..story and specific event is all about emotion and you were able to perfectly capture it.
I love it! So much :'))))
Thank you for coming up with this wonderful fanfic. You're just amazing!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Sasuke is perfectly portrayed as a father. D I LOVED IT!
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wasnt he grateful when Hinata said yes? I would have named the son Itachi... because, it was Itachi that made this possible, after all.
So the kid has Sharingan, hmmm? Anyway, I loved this, and thank you!
Athena SFM chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
*sobs* It's been the nth time I've read this but still, it makes me cry.
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow, so awesome! I loved every moment of this story, thank you for your time and effort!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »