Reviews for The Dead Man of Shreveport
tleel chapter 35 . 7/21
Loved your story
MiniLover chapter 35 . 7/1
Loved this story! So sad to see it end! I loved your writing of dialogue as well as unspoken thoughts! Too much fun! I would love to see a sequel!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 6/30
Awesome first chapter! I love where it seems to be headed! Can't wait to read the next chapter! On to it...
gsbella chapter 35 . 12/7/2014
I absolutely and unequivocally loved this story. Do you have plans to write the sequel? I would be so excited to see that...hope you do.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Still waiting for a continuation! I just read this again and would love to see the next installment!
Linda chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Love it. This is too good.
Linda chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Aww... Eric coming to save the day for Sook.
julylopez chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Please write more
tanseynz chapter 35 . 6/28/2014
I do love Eric/Sookie verbal interactions, and you don't get many better than the ones in this story. Imo there needed to be a slightly better tie-up of events in the ballroom given so much anticipation, but overall this was a fantastic story, well plotted and with very vivid characters.
Diggingupophelia chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I've read a lot - and mean a lot - of Eric/Sookie fics. None captures the voice and tone of the series as yours does. I'm only on Chapter 2, but I'm sucked in. Thanks for sharing this with the fandom. :)
Alex Humphrey chapter 35 . 4/4/2014
I just stumbled upon your story here, and I've gotta say, I loved it. I also only recently read SVM, and I felt like the last several of her books didn't really keep true to Sookie and Eric's personalities (hence why I was in search of some good fanfiction), and I really enjoyed what you did with this story. I thought you wrote Eric and Sookie both beautifully (and Pam - gotta love her snarkiness). You mention at the end a possibility of a sequel, and when looking at your page, I didn't see anything that looked like it was the sequel to Dead Man, did that ever happen? Or has that ship sailed? Either way, I'm really glad you wrote this story, and it leaves with a much better taste in my mouth regarding both Eric and Sookie.
candykorn0 chapter 35 . 2/11/2014
Love this, hope you will write a sequel soon :)
georgiasuzy chapter 35 . 12/21/2013
You did it! You made this a fun mystery like SVM should've continued to be, and you kept your goal to make it ala Moonlighting or Remington Steele. Glad you're doing a sequel.
catch39 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Love your Pam sarcasm - Marnie relating to and Scouting the MENSA for filling entry level positions. LMFAO.
catch39 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Just found this one. Wonderful beginning, love the bantering between the two. Looking forward to reading all of it. Thank you for all your hard work. Really appreciate it and enjoy it.
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »