Reviews for The Dead Man of Shreveport
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Good God Eric and Pam are assholes. Condescending, disrespectful, and outright rude.
Winter666 chapter 35 . 11/27/2016
I wish to commend you for one of the best, if not THE best, fan fiction stories I have ever read!
You have written a warm and funny story which develops a sassy and flirty relationship between Eric and Sookie over the course of a credible and believable period of time.
Too many fan fiction writers tend to resort to what are nothing more than sequences of ridiculously graphic sex scenes with very little story between them. Stories which have Eric and Sookie falling into bed practically five minutes after they meet, or which in some way demean and diminish Sookie in order to pander completely to Eric and his oversized ego. To those reviewers who appear to express too much of their own internalized misogyny I would say: Where is your sisterly solidarity for our gal?
I am no prude but other writers should take a leaf out of your book and try a little story development which nurtures a loving relationship between our favorite telepath and her Viking by NOT compromising Sookie's sense of self or her agency and allowing a true meeting of the minds (and eventually bodies) of equals in both respect and love. Thanks again. I have bookmarked this story for future reference to come back and read it again.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/2/2016
Awwwwwwww...
InvisibleIsMyName chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
This was amazing! Love love loved it!
Tattered Paper Doll chapter 35 . 2/24/2016
I really enjoyed this story. There is a lot in the characterization and development that rather easily slides right beside how the characters were written in the original series, while still having a lot of uniqueness and imagination in their development (and the rather glorious changes to the timeline).

jackie69 chapter 35 . 12/19/2015
Your story was recommended by another fanfiction writer and I really liked it!
I love when Eric and Sookie work together as a team...too bad in the books CH didn't let them do much investigating.
Hopefully there will be a sequel,right!?
Until then I'll have fun your other stories.
Happy Holidays!
tleel chapter 35 . 7/21/2015
Loved your story
MiniLover chapter 35 . 7/1/2015
Loved this story! So sad to see it end! I loved your writing of dialogue as well as unspoken thoughts! Too much fun! I would love to see a sequel!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Awesome first chapter! I love where it seems to be headed! Can't wait to read the next chapter! On to it...
gsbella chapter 35 . 12/7/2014
I absolutely and unequivocally loved this story. Do you have plans to write the sequel? I would be so excited to see that...hope you do.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Still waiting for a continuation! I just read this again and would love to see the next installment!
Linda chapter 26 . 8/30/2014
Love it. This is too good.
Linda chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
Aww... Eric coming to save the day for Sook.
julylopez chapter 35 . 8/28/2014
Please write more
Xoxo
tanseynz chapter 35 . 6/28/2014
I do love Eric/Sookie verbal interactions, and you don't get many better than the ones in this story. Imo there needed to be a slightly better tie-up of events in the ballroom given so much anticipation, but overall this was a fantastic story, well plotted and with very vivid characters.
1,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »