Reviews for This is Really Going to Exacerbate Things
clairebear2014 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
LOLOL! Classic Rachel-"Leave your weapons of zombie destruction in the foyer."
Mercedes as a Disney princess, and wonderful snarky!Kurt ("Your dress is eating me!")
And Quinn & Sam... I'm more of a Jacob girl myself.
Then things get scary for my baby, and I just want to cuddle and protect him- I'm so glad Finn does!
Another wonderful story with brotherly bonding, and Hawaiian pizza. Hawaiian pizza is awesome, even without cheese (for the lactose intolerant).
Ahley1313 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Hahaha so funny. Also Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead are really funny.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I can definitely see Kurt rigging Finn into wearing a dress for Halloween some year. Considering what he and Blaine did for Halloween last year (Snooki and the Situation still cracks me up every time), I wouldn't put it past him to use a little healthy vengeance on Finn for making him dress up as Ed. His reaction during the horror movie was adorable. I love how Finn actually texted him to tell him that he would protect him from any zombies. It seems like a very Finn thing to do, even to the point of comforting him when he curls up beside him to hide from the movie.

I just love homey little scenes like this with the New Directions. They're sweet and adorable and Kurt being afraid of horror movies gives me all the flaily feels.
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 9/5/2012

In this story, I am Kurt.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This is definitely my favourite fic of all time! Cute, charming, All the characters are well-written and in-character, everything is just awesome! :3
prettyredfox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love Ghost Ship! And the first Troll movie! What the hell happened to the the second, I have no idea. It almost made me cry it was so horrible. oh! I loved your story by the way! Made me crack up and say 'Awwww' at the same time.
blzrgurl71 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I've only watched enough of Ghost Ship to see the part where the wire cuts them...I watched it years ago...I still have the occasional nightmare...thanks for bringing THAT all up again! LOL, I love what you did with it! Great story! I am going through and reading everything you've written now! Talk to you when I'm finished!

MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I'm on the brink of tears I am laughing so hard! This is EXACTLY me and my friends watching a scary movie! They're all laughing and not bothered, and I'm under blankets and pillows, curled up in a ball (so monsters can't grab me), squeezing my eyes shut and plugging my ears with my fingers chanting "la la la la la la la" under my breath... XD

It's quite fun actually, once you get past the nerves that somethings going to pop out and EAT YOU!

Anyways, this made me laugh, so hard! :D
NerdLifeIsAGreatLife chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hee hee, I love Troll :) only 1 though, the main charecter is called Harry Potter. IT'S AWESOME!
Katherine 20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This story was so intriguing I decided to watch the movie Ghost Ship. I was so scared I needed four chocolate bars to get me through it. At one part, I was in tears. I had to stop several times to remind myself it was just a movie. In my defense, I am only ten. I love all of your fics! Thank you for writing them!
CasTheWarbler chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love this story..I'm starting to love furt stuff now heehe ;)
rofro05 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This is yet again a very satisfying bit of brotherly fluff. It is adorable that Finn and Kurt would dress up together. Espically considering the fact that Rachel thought that Finn was going to dress up to match her. And every time that Finn calls Kurt his brother I get insanely happy. And then I got beautiful cuddles AND Finn hiding Kurt's freak out from everyone else. Not to mention his willingness to leave the party early so that Kurt wouldn't have to sit through another movie. It was priceless!

On a side note I love that you picked probably the world's silliest 'horror' movies. And I think that it is the funniest thing that I have ever seen!
xXGleekFreakXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Bahahaha, this was so well-written. I LOVED Kurt and Finn's brotherly relationship. Also, I got so excited when you mentioned Troll 2. BEST. MOVIE. EVER. Haha, not really, but I was bored one night and I watched it...I think I'm scarred. lol

And Hocus Pocus is amazing. :P
I SEE YOU chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
this made me laugh, it really did.

I read this right after "Losing My Religion", and I must say that I am very impressed by your literary range. You can write in so many styles, and it's fantastic.
AverageOrdinaryEverydayWeirdo chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
oh man, ghost ship. Boy, I remember that one. The only scene that actually scared me was the part where all those people get sliced and diced by the wire. lol. But apart from that...booooring!

Ok, i'm rambling. Sorry. Anyways...I love this, very funny. I'm not good at reviewing...don't take it personal, I reeally love this but I can't think of anything good to say. lol sorry.