Reviews for Love is the only decision possible
Gleas chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I agree in the actual non-perfect world I know we have come to expect... both forces are bound to feel betrayed by their leaders... humans! But in a perfect world that is a perfectly romantic awesome ending XD!
dead feather chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked the idea the light also won. Would be nice to see the fallout though
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Brava on resisting the "you betrayed us" ending, as you say. You made a lovely image with that sentence "Light and Datk, declaring their love for each other." It's how I think it would be, don't you? In the end, most people seek balance. The stories I write - and read -where people are virulent and vitriolic about how the other side is wrong/evil/unforgivable become bashing for just that reason - it's unrealistic. Certainly, there are fanatics for every viewpoint, but most of us are like the Elements and Magic - running free, confined only by constructs devised by man.

Oooh, soapbox moment again! :::: sheepishly stepping off box ::::: How does that damn thing keep showing up?!

BB

Wyrd
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is nice, it might be short, but it works.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love it! Great work!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
love it
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I don't normally read K rating fics but I have to say, this was cute. A bit OOC but fluff is a good thing in moderation x3. I adore this pairing so much.
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
So cute!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very sweet and unrealistically happy, but sometimes it is nice to read those kinds of oneshots. Good job!
little dust bunny chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i love this little oneshot. :]
takenbydarkness chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
That was... unexpected.

I think I like it, and it's certainly different than most of these scenes. Still, I'd think that both light and dark would feel betrayed. Maybe If LV met Harry halfway, or atleast partway?

Still, it makes me ache to read more, and fantasise over what has happened to bring us here...
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I am glad that you decided to write this! I normally don't read K ratings, but this was so cute and sweet! Thanks for sharing this story.
MillenniumGoddess chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
You know you say that there's other stories out there like this? There's not this one stands alone as in my opinion an amazing story. Love ya MillenniumGoddess
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I like your stories, they rock :D
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Aweeeeeeeeee this is just soo sweet!