Reviews for The prince of the horde
cj442 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
As far as your grammar goes, your first chapter or the prologue was the best. But Chapter 1 sounds like it was written by a deaf, retarded four year-old with severe Tourette's Syndrome. I hope the grammar improves in the following chapter's.
DRAKRON chapter 17 . 10/21/2011
I liked it a lot. You are right about your English, but the story was great. Congrats.
Aqua Rules chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
I liked it! A fitting ending for a captivating story. Thanks for the adventure!
anon chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
CvG chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
PS:Please weite about He Man again. Your stories rock. They are simply amazing.

CvG chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
good story. But it I would prefee that Adam freed all tbe planets under control of the horde and learned the truth about his parents. I am sure that there can be a happy ending here... somewhat. Anyway very nice story.

CVGracias/Linux Rocks.
griffnvmp chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
hope you up date soon
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Very nice story! But you often forget to use the verbs in the correct form. For example it must read: Randor makes a decision instead of Randor make a decision. But otherwise you have a lot of talent.

I would like to see the Snakemen return on Eternia. Kobra Khan could maybe use the broken ram stuff (havoc staff) to free King Hiss from the Void in Snake Mountain (maybe with the help of Evilyn). Then King Hiss could force Skeletor's men to work for him. Maybe he could even resurrect Skeletor, make him his servant and force him to tell him about Adam and his secret (being the prince of Eternia). It could lead to a big battle between the Snakemen, King Randor's forces and the Horde.

But this is just an idea.

Keep the story going!

anon chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Oh man hope things work out not just for Adam and Randor but also Castaspella and Bow come back to the light

Search still doesn't work
griffenvamp2176 chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
great chapter but a little rushed i think. the sean between adam and teela could of been played out more.

? will they find that magic or potion was used on bow.

when they entear agate bow have tella there so bow make a off comment bout the old woman with the same name as her.

well keep up the good work
jduke chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
not bad! i like your story.
anon chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Forgot to say sorry for taking a while but it’s not my fault the search engine doesn’t work and still doesn’t work
anon chapter 15 . 2/17/2011
Aw YEAH! She wanted him to make her his wife
griffenvamp chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
any update soon?
anon chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
I like saying how Adam wants to preserve Etheria’s beauty and Teela knows one of her wifely duties is to help him

Aw Adam is Teela’s whole life

I hope they can help Bow