Reviews for A Lazy Evening
Sky Lantern Paradox chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Looks like Nigel got a taste of his own medicine after 'A Rainy Night'. Uncontrollable giggles resulted from this story. And thus, another to the favorites, mi'lady (or sir)!

END TRANSMISSION
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
oh that is soo cheating

but I love it!
Gamewizard2008 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
She's still the boss, Nigie! That reminds me, are you ever planning to remake SCRAPBRAIN or something?
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I can sense sneakiness... good work with this.
arissaprincess321 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hah!L0o0lol0l0lol!loved it!
The Ghost Witch chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Oooh! Rachel's really mean here! Well, I guess Nigel deserves this treatment, he should learn!

Loved it. I like these humorous stories about family, you do them very well.

-Ines
x-WritingParadox-x chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Great story. You just have to love oneshots like this.

Yes, Cold Reception! -starts doing dance- I didn't realize this story was your's,Numbuh Phenon, until I got to the bottom part. The writing looked very similar to you but it didn't cross my mind, because you changed your profile picture. Yay for Cold Reception! This has been an awesome weekend and that tidbit of news just made it awesome-er.
Menacing Kitten chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
lol! i can see this happening too!
tmcala chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
yes! Cold Reception.

This was funny. Poor Nigel, I can totally see him falling for that though. And, as always, your writing was wonderful :D

Terra
Rachpop chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
YOUR ALIVE! YAYZ!
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice Rachel, Nice!

Hahahahaha, that's totally something that Rachel can use against Nigel: his inability to remember important dates. And to let him think that today is such a day, and to let him make up for 'forgetting' it...is just priceless! xD

And I can't wait to read your Halloween story! I'm sure it will be great! :D
angelraider chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
SOMEONES BEEN WATCHING THAT'S SO RAVEN.

I approve. Can't write much , glad to see you back!