Reviews for The Measure Of Man
Scripta Lexicona chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Hi, lovely lady! And choir! So, first things first, I'm sorry it's been, like, almost a year. I suck out loud and that's a fact. Anyway, I've been on a major FFVII kick lately (I've been listening to the soundtracks for AoC and CC for about 2 weeks) and thought of my favorite Zangeal shipper. Then I realized I never fully read this piece because, I don't know, I'm an idiot/temporary insanity? But I've made up for that transgression now and yay! Happiness everywhere! Squees and hugs and warm gooey chocolate feelings. _ Seriously, I'm glad you wrote their happy endings.

Although, I totally think you should run with the "Genesis: Wedding Planner" idea. ;)

*hugs!*
Guest chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
does the edited volume include the mutual pissing b/c that's really awkward to read but otherwise 10/10
yamigoddesslj chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
Oh, my God. I'm SO sorry I didn't get to finish reading this before; college is so busy, and *makes excuses ad infinitum*...

But, really, this is so wonderful and conclusive, a beautiful way to end the emotional rollercoaster that has been the Madness cycle. I cannot stress enough how much I loved it, and how many tears were shed. I kept the Kleenex handy just in case.

Just excellent work, and keep it up. Really hoping to see more FFVII work from you yet. :D
PyroLyfe13 chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
I love that you ended a Sephy/Cloud story with Zangeal. The Zangeal gods are indeed pleased with this. Hehehe.

I loved this story so much. It wasnt as angsty as Madness (which my feels thank you for) it was... beautiful.
PyroLyfe13 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Gen my poor poor Gen! Ugh, that made me want to cry... cuz Im not crying *stubbornly wipes face*
You are a muderer of feels, and I mean that in a good way. Oh jeez... Gen *sobs*
PyroLyfe13 chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
Aww, shit. Its about to go down lol
PyroLyfe13 chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Now Im going to walk around randomly yelling "Halt in the name of New ShinRa"and its all your fault.
PyroLyfe13 chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
Dun dun daaaaah! Im not sure if Im happy that Gen is back, or frightened... maybe a bit of both?
PyroLyfe13 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I wouldnt mind making out with Gen-Gen. By proxy or other wise.
PyroLyfe13 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Its funny... I cant picture Angeal as a child. Sephy? I can totally picture him as a little kid... hell I can see Reno as a child. But not Angeal. He's too... mature for me to even try and see him as seven running around with Genesis in a freakin orchard or something.

Its so odd.
PyroLyfe13 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is so frustrating... i feel like you are being exteremly vauge (because you get a kick out of seeing us squirm) only to sucker-punch us with some extreme gut wrenching angst that will have me sobbing into my pillows.
PyroLyfe13 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Malakh! I missed him! And now he's back *does happy dance*
giftofthemuses chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
"he's calling it 'loved'."

What a perfect way to end this story. I am always enraptured by how you portray all my favorite characters from ff7 and crisis core. Thank you so much for this! Kudos to you and your writing ability!
heyalove43 chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
awww Vincent cryin sooo sad but understandable :)
and the insane part at the very begining..interesting very interesting
and Aaron?
hmmm its fitting :D
Tifa and Rude do make a awesome couple :)
i like it a lot
and i feel bad for poor cloud and sephy
always having people bugging them about well them and sephy suddenly changing for the good lol
and AHHHH id love to see sephy laugh and act all "aww i love you cloud." XD
it would be sooo awesome and funny :)
id have to pinch myself just to make sure im not dreaming and sephy is still insane and is going on a psycho killing spree or something like that lol
and
YES RENO YOU LOVE RUFUS CLINGING!
i still dont like Reno's first job *growles*
i just wanna hug reno but i fear rufus wrath at the matter lol
and HA HA i like Rufus thought at the spanking 'you still like it' niiice one rufus XD
and
AWWWW RUFUS YOU ARE A SWEETHEART!
that is the perfect wedding gift!
and go Yuffie go!
stick up for what you believe in :)
ha ha yes i love it
spar your pop lol
i hope she wins lol
and wow tent smut
interseting and hot
LOVE IT!
ha ha
"Did you read Genesis's last postcard?" Sephiroth asked.

"The one where he said he's gonna make a line of dildoes that resemble the Midgar Zolom?"
BAHAHAHA I CAN ACTUALLY PICTURE HIM DOING THAT! XD
i laughed soooo hard at that part
i had to stop reading so i could laugh good one!
and wow soo they told zack's parents about him and angeal thats er sweet of them ;)
and YAY SOME ANGEAL AND ZACK SMUT!
aww go gengen go
id read his book :)
and 'Loved'
nice name for it its fitting :)
cause come on its about thier story
and so its loved not loveless :)
soo yes very fitting indeed :D
ANYWHO
i LOVED the story
i mean i REALLY loved it!
im sad that its over though lol
but eh all good things have to come to a stop soon enough ne?
but
THANKS FOR THE AWESOME STORY!
keep up the AMAZING work!
till the next story (if you make one)
i really hope you do make another one
your stories are PURE gold!
but i guess..till the next time
i bid you adieu :)
x-YaoiWolf-x chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
OMG OMGOMG OMG it's over! It's finished! and It was the best thing ever! I really wanna squeal like a fangirl right now... but I kinda can't. I'll do it in my mind. repeatedly. This just made my day. No, my week. I love it! Sorry it took awhile to actually read the last chapter, i know you udated a few days ago, I just haven't had a chance until. But that doesn't change the fact that I loved this and I enjoyed following and waiting for updates from the very first chapter all the way up until now.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful sequel to an equally great Madness of Angels. Much love and support to you Thank you! We love you! Please continue to write such amazing stories.