Reviews for Moving Day
Doni chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Oh man, I can picture a lifetime of these moment ahead of Sherlock and John...if Sarah is still speaking to John. ;) Well done.
Louey06 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Poor Sherlock, left to fend for himself. Is it sad that don't think he was purposefully ruining the kitchen? I believe that sherlock really doesn;t know hoe to handle a washing machine. Hw did he ever get by without John? Great story, i feel bad for sarah having to deal with all of this.
Morrolan chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Love this.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This may sound odd but I've always wondered if they have their own washer & dryer! The premise of John moving out is distressing to me but I like what you've done with it.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I am sure it would happen just like that. He is so immature.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Ohhhh my heart is breaking for Sherlock. That said, he's clearly being a twit, but still.

And I have to say, I feel a bit bad for John, too. "There was a part of him, deep inside, that thought of the 'chapter' as dog-eared rather than closed. Could he really not pick up that bookmark and continue where he'd left off?" John, my friend, that is *not* the way to go into a more serious relationship with your girlfriend. And of course, that would make me feel bad for Sarah as well.

So despite all the pitying going on, I did think this was really funny, and I'm looking forward to the sequel _ Thanks for sharing :)
CountryGrl chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I love this, it's utterly gorgeous. :') Perfect representation of their friendship. Poor Sherlock, haha. And John, too. Thanks for a lovely read!
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Mrs. H is a saint.

XOXOXOXO
Moonspun Dragon chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
No, scratch what I said about Sherlock being childish. A two- year- old is more mature than him! :O

Nice job! :D
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Sherlock, you are so childish! :D

Nice job! :D
starting anew chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Ohh YES! I love it when Sherlock's a bumbling fool C: It suits him oh-so well.
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wonderful story! Thank you for the great read :)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wonderful story! Can't wait to read the last chapter 3
VoicesInTheWind chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I love that the brilliant Sherlock Holmes can't work a washing machine - I suppose the basic functions of everyday household appliances fall into the same category as the principals of the solar system xD

Ah, you really get these two. I would love to see this on the show, haha! Of course, that would mean John moving out... But to see Sherlock acting out like this might be worth it ;)

Brilliant two-shot! Tons of fun, and well-written, too. Thanks for sharing!
Cartoonheart chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Haha! You write such good Sherlock and John! Really fun second chapter, haha.