Reviews for Is my Love not Enough?
Avaron Shikai chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Poor Sasuke... Why Itachi had to leave him alone?
That was the most saddest story ever!
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Usually, I really don't like Uchihacest, but this was written so beautifully sad that I must I love it. I'm a sucker for sad stories, haha. This story was very nice, though; good job.
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Why did he have to leave? :'( This is so sad yet so sexy and so hear wrenching. I love it.
Tears and Happiness chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was such a bittersweet moment between them. And you captured the beauty of their relationship so wonderfully. I loved it. *Sigh8 At least Itachi left him with a note and a final make love fest. So sweet yet so sad.

Excellent job.
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Why Itachi, why? T_T

Such a lovely, sweet, hot and romantic oneshot. I can't believe Itachi just left our little Sasu-chan without a goodbye! But, at least he left his little brother a note, telling him that he loved him. That was sweet... Still, I want to know; why Itachi left in the first place...? Maybe a sequel to quench our curiousity? Hmmmm? Or maybe no. It's up to you! But I just want to tell you; I love this fic.
Emotioninyoureyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This made me cry TT _ TT
YaoiFreak chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
freaking awesome but sad at the same time god job!
AnonymousPikachu chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was really good :) its the first fanfiction i have ever read, and i really liked it :) good job
FoxieFirefly chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow this is the VERY VERY VERY first time I've ever heard of Itachi and Sasuke being a couple. Wow now I have something new to read about on fanfiction. Thank you so much seriously. I actually like the idea of these two being lovers. By the way this was mega hot. WHEW!
Invidia chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
So cute & so hot yat so sad

Oh poor sasuke.

Why did itachi have to leave? Is he coming back?

I really need to know

You should really make a sequel
CrazyItaSasuFanGirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
AW. So sad... Why did Itachi have to leave? Why did Itachi leave...? Why must he leave Sasuke? Is Sasuke alone? What happened? I must know! Ha ha. I think you should write another part to this fanfic, it would be interesting to find out the reasons for Itachi's departure...

This was a nice fanfic, the sex was v-very h-hott! ;). Thankyou for this!
Sil chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
So beautiful! I don't want Itachi to live too!
YaoiFreak-WuzHere chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
So hot and amazing! Sad tho :(

U should make a sequel to dis :D
Shokufeh Gilass chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hot, sweet, sad, it was everything at the same time. Awesome!

I also think you should write a sequel ;)
Sasu-fanboy chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
A really good story, it was sad that Itachi had to leave. Why did Itachi leave? Will there be a continuation of the story?

I hope so! The story was great, sad and sorta hot ;) I hope you continue