Reviews for you are the light that's leading me
trypophobica chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
trypop likey!
Miss Paint chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I wanna cry.

For two reasons.

1. How sad this fic is.

2. How BEAUTIFULLY written this fic is.

:) xx
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
whaaaaaat? u cant leave it like that. i want to see them get together. and i want answers to the unanswered questions
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've never really read a Jade and André fic before, but I loved this. Their tragic ended somehow fit. Excellent!
DramaticStarlet chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
emma emma emma.

this was legitimately just...i can't even explain.

i loved the characterization, but i feel like there's something missing. like i didn't feel bad for jade because it seems so typical for beck to be the bad guy who misleads her and whatnot.

but i like the fact that andre deleted her voicemail and that jade used the phrase "i had fun fucking you" because that's just so typical of her and yes.

xoxo

katie
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
very nice. and nice pen-name haha
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very cute story, in a wierd angsty way.

I love it :D
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Well done! Jade and Andre are hard to make believable, I think, but you did just that - and so beautifully, too. I'm on a UC kick right now as far as fanfiction is concerned, so a Jade/Andre fic is right up my alley :D The plot was well-conceived, the characterization excellent, the dialogue spot-on (I thought the part where Andre says "He might not be lying," he apologizes, Jade gets mad at him, and they kiss - that entire scene - was especially well-written), and overall just really well-written and interesting. And the way you ended it - with them parting ways, with the voicemail, and with Andre deleting the voicemail - was perfect. Again, awesome work! :D
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I can't say I don't enjoy Jade/Andre, but I do. A lot. :) Pretty good, beautiful writing style. Liked it a lot.
aloxi chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Hnnnnnng. More Andre/Jade fic, my life has now been completed kthxbai.

Okay, I adore this. Like, the fact that it's also kind of Jade/Beck and Andre/Tori but just all effed up because dude, what other way is there to write this ship? And I want to rave about this for like twelve pages but basically, it's awesome and the world needs more Jade/Andre. ;D And I love you deeply for writing this! xD
Carebear7114 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
U should add more plz it sounds like it should have more to it
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Yay! New Emma fic!

Ok, so I'm not going to lie, I don't like this pairing, but you wrote it, and I'm open to pairings, so I decided to read this. I'm happy I did.

I liked the angst in this, and the emotion, and somehow you made this couple feel more real. Well done! I also like the undertones of Tori/Andre, and Beck/Jade.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I really liked this, though I'll have to agree with...K9something. The beginning implies that they're in a relationship, but everything else says, to me, that they shouldn't be and aren't.
K9GM3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
...OK. That was really, really good. I don't think anyone primarily ships Jade/André, but you somehow make it work. Or not, but sorta... Eh. I like this story a lot, is what I'm trying to say.

One thing, though: the intro and ending seem a little conflicting. In fact, the intro seems a little out of place altogether.

Butyeah, really loved this story.
Lovely Amelie chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. I've missed your writing, Emmakins. ;) I think my favorite part was the first one: "the second thing you need to know is that they don't give a damn." It's so...them. I love it. Sososososomuch. You know I love Beck/Jade, but Jade/Andre is definitely my crack pairing of choice. Also, teach me your skills at naming fics, O Wise One, because I need help NAO. xD

-favorites-