Reviews for A Missing Artist
Carnivorous Fish chapter 2 . 3/17
You don't want to be on a plane. It's boring, loud, uncomfortable (maybe not first class, but I wouldn't know since I don't have the money) and sometimes smelly. It's especially uncomfortable if you're like me and can't stop moving.
RockStar-DJ-Girl chapter 14 . 2/28
Could you at least not take this story of yours down? I really like it and so do other readers. . .I think. I don't mind that it won'won't be updated for a long while but you might update it and the other anime fanfic of yours If your inspired to continue your hard work on these stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
I will wait patiently until you come back :)
Question: I'm confuzzled, is this YukimuraxMia or NiouxMia?
Can't wait for when you get back from your break :3
Puri nyaaa chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Pls update this is a really good story
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
AmAzInG!XD Can't wait for the next chap! XD kirihara's soooo kawaii and Niou's pretty awesome too XD I can't decide anymore.. Seiichi x Mia or Niou x Mia? XD Don't know anymore! XD
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
mor plz!
light ladybug chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
okay it's fine that you have to rewrite but could you please tell me the couple? all though the story it's self is great! )
mewmewlover23 chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
DetektivConan4life chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Please continue with your story!

I'd like the Pairing Tony/Yukimura xD

Thx for your hard work!
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
ok i honestly see this story leaning more towards niou BUT id wish that this wasnt the typical story like that *i mean one we can guess a mile away* sooooo, i think she should be with someone else. Having her get to like yukimura whos kinda detached from the world is ehhhh cause it'll seem too... weird for her to take interest in that kind of character. however if u are able to work it with him n make it interesting to bring out sides of BOTH of them we never knew, take a crack at it. my vote right now would honestly go to either kirihara *i like him *_* * or yukimura. if yuki nor kiri works out, go with plan Niou lol.
sweet-Lia chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
oki doki :)... looking forward for the re chap.. hehe...

well for the new story of yours.. hmm i would suggest the paring SanadaXOC... aww i love him.. :D idk guess its up to u.. soo yeah :)
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
xDDD Poor Sanada... He's gonna have hell. LOL, Please update soon c:
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Haven't seen This story update in awhile. I completely forgot what was happening actually, but i read anyway lol. Good luck thinking of a prank to pull. Um i did notice something in this chapter. I know that you do not have much time and stuff, but honestly this chapter was really choppy. "I did this. then I did this. I did this next, and then I did this. I did this, I did this, AFTER doing this, THEN i went on to doing that." Thats the kind of format i'm seeing here. I know that you didnt have much time to really make it and do all revisions. The format really didn't seem to flow for me, and it could've been done that all of these sentences could've been reworded in a way to not make it sound so robotic, u know? Well, I just wanted to tell you that as a fellow author. oh, happy new years! Um once again, ganbare!
mewmewlover23 chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
I like this story, please update soon
iSayumix3 chapter 12 . 1/1/2012