Reviews for Punch In The Face
RivikaStyx chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
LMAO .. YOU KNOW he's going to get the smoothie right?

Excellent story .. thank you!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Oh, man, I hope they get this revolved soon. It's just so hard. You got all the angst for Dean here right, though. Ah, poor guys.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This left me feeling sooo sad. If the physical resemblance but emotionless man was all that was left of Sam then yeah I think Dean would leave the room.

I like how mechanical you made Sam's responses. And that he was remembering the kindness his brother could show him in times before. And this problem is a big one because it is the core of who the brothers are to each other.

But Dean's a fixer of problems, especially all things that might be wrong for Sam. So if he had any idea that Sam could get his emotions restored Dean would go back inside and fix Sam's out side then move heaven and earth to fix Sammy's inside.

I'm hoping that there is an inside that can be fixed for Dean's little brother.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Great story, haven't seen the episode, so don't know how it really went, but Sam appears to be more like a robot than human. Thanks..
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
*Cries messily*

Why do you always hurt me so? And so perfectly?

Thank you...

*SMISHES*

Mandy
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Nice really nice and very good. The sad thing is, we will never see such a "inside scene" in the show :( As always they will act, like Sam has just a sprained ankle and not a lost soul.

Thanks for sharing and happy halloween!
wcfan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Woah. He is Robo!Sam. His brain or well database is filled with facts and data but it has no heart to connect everything. It's just so depressing to even read about...