Reviews for Harry Potter & The New World
Glasses freak chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
pleeeeeeaaaaaase continue this story. I love it
purple sky always chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Great chapter. I love that Harry and Lyssa get to fly on the team.
DarkAngel-N7 chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
I have to say that I am dissapointed that this story seems to have been abandoned, it seemed to be going really well. Have you got any offers for adoption? Because if so then could you post who did? I only regret that I can't do it myself as I'm focusing on my own ideas at the moment.

DA-N7
Fanreader chapter 11 . 1/25/2013
Lige this story, and look forward to your next chapter. Think your should make it so that Harry dosnt cover towards Lyssa, think she are a to much controlling towards Harry
FantasyLover74 chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
loved it and I was wondering when you are going to update all of your hp stories?
The Angry Author chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
"he believed he couldn't cast the unforgivable or truly dark spells" (who wouldn't wanna cast the imperius curse? Idiots thats who...)

Half a page later - Casting Avada Kedavra

Please...
Cathie Cathie chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
I love this story, it is. Just fab. I know you may not want to and all, but would you please consider updating the story. :\
Dragon Nail Polish chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Ohmgosh, this chapter made me laugh SO hard! Update again soon!
l20 chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
interesting story.
regularhp chapter 11 . 11/22/2011
Great story. I hope you update soon even though it has been a long time since the last one.

There are several things that I like about your story. Many writers when writing this type of story make Harry friends with Ron and Hermione even though he is a completely different person. I guess they want to keep the canon friendships alive but objectively looking at it Harry is mature and Ron is very immature, and Hermione apart from being very trusting is also quite controlling. I like the friendships in canon but an independent and mature Harry would not have been best friends with Hermione and Ron as they were in first year even in canon.

Also, you have allowed Harry to keep most of his magical abilities which is always good. However, you will have to take care that he has adequate challenges in the future otherwise the book could get boring. On that note, i like the fact that Harry is enjoying himself and the getting the childhood that he deserved but don't you think he should do something about the horcruxes. We know from canon that others apart from the prophesied fellow can destroy them. After all that will make his job easier in the future along with helping Neville in fulfilling his destiny.

I would really like it if one of Harry's parents or sirius accidentally find out about his advanced abilities. Or Remus could be suspicious and figure something was off- he was always observant and smart. That would put an interesting turn to the story although you are well on your way to making Alyssa suspicious. I really like her character. Way to go. Although in time travel stories I like harry to be paired up with someone a bit older your story doesn't give me that urge- that may be because you have really not shown harry as an old individual apart from a few instances. I usually don't like that but in this case i can't bring myself to complain.

I was really tired of stories where a older Harry goes back in time and the first thing he does is to ask a 11 year old Hermione for help in researching something or developing something new because she was the smartest and most knowledgeable witch he knew. I am really glad you did not take that path.

Hope you update soon even though it has been nearly a year since your last update.
pyro69j chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
great story so far. Are you planning on updating it any time soon?
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
This is a really awesome story. I love it. You didn't make Harry cocky or broody like a lot of writers do but instead he's fun loving and kind. Please keep up the great work and update soon!
Cupitor chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
I love stories with such a plot. I hope you'll update soon, 'cos I'm dying to know what'll be , descriptions and interactions between heroes are great!
akaren chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Are you planning on continuing this story?
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 11 . 2/20/2011