Reviews for Touched by Love
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This story was quite cute, I loved the idea birthday and would be great to see a Sammy too.
And the season 1 is perfect, has several amazing fraternal moments that can be well exploited.
The phase after the death of Jessica must have been really hard and I like the stories of Dean taking care of Sammy thereafter, supporting and protecting.
And besides, he's still so young and cute, more than his usual.
Zetta chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Next restaurant I go to, I will steal a fork in honor of this fic. :D
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I love, love, LOVE this and I enjoyed Sam and Dean's bantering the most though! Also love the brotherly moments in here! :D
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Haha! This was awesome! It was sweet too. Loved the endless banter about what Dean wanted to do for his birthday, then the whole ending with the fork! Lol... Favorite line:"Keep in mind that the world is full of people who are perfectly capable of eating a full meal without feeling the urge to steal the cutlery. I can even introduce you to some." I laughes sooo hard! That totally sounded like Sam. Man, i really loved this story! Thanks for sharing! :-)
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved it!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Ah, that was so cute! 3
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Loved this story, and could imagine Sam painting a picture of their mum from a photo to make something special for Dean's birthday. And so Sammy that he rambled on when he gave it to Dean. Had to laugh at Dean wanting Sam to steal a fork, and loved the way you left it that it was up to our imagination whether he did or not, would he resist or do it because it was Dean's birthday? Great banter throughout, totally believable and a really enjoyable read.
And reading your bio there is no way I would have guessed English is not your first language, was really surprised when I read that as you write so well, better than a lot of people whose first language is English!
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Cute dean stealing a fork and making sammy do it for his bday hahha bad boy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was just too cute!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loooveee it. I wish they'd shown this on the show. I don't think I've ever seen an episode with Sam smiling the whole time. Okay, there was one, in the first season. When they prank it each other.

But this is great, really. You should do one for Sam's birthday! Maybe even John's birthday ... :D
eza.xo chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Dean...is incorrigible. Absolutely adored this; made me giggle so hard. :D
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I smiled like a fool through this entire fic. I can barely put into words all the damn FEELINGS in this fic, just... UGH so perfectly Sam and Dean! When Sam gave Dean the painting he drew of their mother I got all teary eyed, it really tugged at my heart strings. I know Dean would love that gift more than anything else he's ever gotten, especially since Sam did it himself. You are killing me with all this sweet fic, woman. You've got one hell of a talent!
Queen Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Really awesome. Sam ended up taking the fork, obviously.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
aaaawwww.. It's really sweet and touching! Great fic as always :)
deanheart22 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012