Reviews for Don't Ever Look Back
Pigtails and Poker chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Sooo good. I miss the lovely little moments like these we USED to get on the show. I'm not going to kvetch in a reply to a wonderful fic because this was too sweet and wonderful. I loved this part: "sitting in a jail cell, begging her to see that love, destroying himself because he could not make it more clear to her." For some reason, the relationship between Brennan and Max has always been one my favorite parts of the show.

That last part was sheer perfection; but trust me, when those two FINALLY kiss, I don't think any of us will be looking away. Until that is, we pass out with joy, lol. Anyway, thanks for a lovely "treat" on this Halloween.

:-) Kristen
Jools chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was absolutely wonderful!

You seem to have a way with words; the last paragraph was especially well written!
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Man I love traditions, and thank you for keeping this one. A nice sweet story for our Halloween treat.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was better than cotton candy and kettle corn combined! I love that it started with twinges of sadness and loss but still ended so sweetly. And I am sorry to hear about the stress in your life. I hope it gets better soon and until then, take care of yourself. Happy Halloween!
FauxMaven chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
The last paragraph is subtle and beautiful. Thank you.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Bravo! I loved it. :) I love the title too... everytime I hear "Teenage Dream" I think Katy Perry must be singing about B&B. It's just so close to 100 percent accurate. :)
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Very cute. In a time when fanfic (and the show) seems to be in the giant show cast by Hannah, your story was very much appreciated :)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2